With EXIT - The Curse of Ophir an exciting Escape Room experience awaits you!
Famous writer Tory Harlane has disappeared without a trace and you've been hired to find him! He was last seen at the Hotel Ophir, deep in the Wichita Mountains of Oklahoma, researching alleged haunted houses. There are many rumors about this remote place: rumors of a supposed city of gold, of unexplained phenomena, and also of a curse. And then there is this eerie comet in the sky, the appearance of which has sent a shiver down your spine – and not only yours.
When you arrive at the Hotel Ophir, you quickly realize that something is not quite right here – and this place literally won't let you go.
Go in search of the missing man, investigate the hotel for clues, discover mysterious relics, solve puzzles and unravel the mysteries of the Ophir that go far back in time. Can you solve the disappearance of Tory Harlene and escape from the hotel?
• Prove yourself in a brand new digital adventure: The award-winning game series "EXIT® - The Game" now as an app.
• Escape the curse: Exciting escape room game with an all-new storyline
• Conquer the challenge alone: For a single player
• The adventure awaits you: Exciting mystery puzzle adventure with multi-layered, creative puzzles
• Think beyond the app: Anything can be part of the game!
• Immerse yourself in the mysterious setting: atmospheric soundtrack, voiced texts and hand-drawn background graphics create a suspenseful atmosphere
• Are you ready? Age recommendation 12 +
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
More info and news: www.exitgame.app or facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia
The update includes improvements especially for rarely occurring graphical glitches in the last puzzle.
Ratings and Reviews
a bit too difficult for me
you will need a lot of out the box thinking to solve these riddles - too much for my liking. I needed quite a lot of hints to either confirm what I already was thinking or to get me onto the correct path.
Do not get me wrong though, there is nothing wrong with the game - actually it is nicely done. But a bit too challenging for me.
Fun version of the tabletop games
Im a huge fan of the Exit the Game series. This is a fun solo alternative. Took me about 3 hours. I only recommend for iPad because I think some features would be too small on an iPhone screen. Looking forward to more of these!
Had to use clues quite often.
I have played quite a few escape games, such as The Room, Meridian 157 and Legacy - The Ancient Curse, but Exit the Game - The Curse of Ophir was a tough one. I got stuck quite a few times and had to use all the clues to get through to the next thing. I became really stuck on the footpath and despite following the clue instructions, I could not get it to work for me. For the first time I am quitting a escape room game. Congrats to everyone who made it through all the way. It was to confusing for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- 341 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, München; EXIT © 2022 und „EXIT – Das Spiel“, „EXIT – Das Buch“ sind eingetragene Marken der Franckh-Kosmos Verlags-GmbH & Co. KG, Stuttgart
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.