With EXIT - The Curse of Ophir an exciting Escape Room experience awaits you!
Famous writer Tory Harlane has disappeared without a trace and you've been hired to find him! He was last seen at the Hotel Ophir, deep in the Wichita Mountains of Oklahoma, researching alleged haunted houses. There are many rumors about this remote place: rumors of a supposed city of gold, of unexplained phenomena, and also of a curse. And then there is this eerie comet in the sky, the appearance of which has sent a shiver down your spine – and not only yours.
When you arrive at the Hotel Ophir, you quickly realize that something is not quite right here – and this place literally won't let you go.
Go in search of the missing man, investigate the hotel for clues, discover mysterious relics, solve puzzles and unravel the mysteries of the Ophir that go far back in time. Can you solve the disappearance of Tory Harlene and escape from the hotel?
• Prove yourself in a brand new digital adventure: The award-winning game series "EXIT® - The Game" now as an app.
• Escape the curse: Exciting escape room game with an all-new storyline
• Conquer the challenge alone: For a single player
• The adventure awaits you: Exciting mystery puzzle adventure with multi-layered, creative puzzles
• Think beyond the app: Anything can be part of the game!
• Immerse yourself in the mysterious setting: atmospheric soundtrack, voiced texts and hand-drawn background graphics create a suspenseful atmosphere
• Are you ready? Age recommendation 12 +
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
More info and news: www.exitgame.app or facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia
The update includes improvements especially for rarely occurring graphical glitches in the last puzzle.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult…and Worth It!
Several other reviews critique this game’s difficulty—but in my view, that’s part of its charm. So many games feature puzzles that are too simplistic, repetitive, or boring. EXIT: Curse of Ophir, on the other hand, is not only creative but also UNIQUE. This game will make you think, puzzle, explore, and use hints. Just surrender to it: The hints are there, so use them. Please support this game: If you’re an experienced puzzler or escape room fanatic, you'll really enjoy this game!
Physical Exit games are better
I’ve played a number of the physical Exit games and have enjoyed most of them. But I’ve found the puzzles to be about 1/3 easy, 1/3 hard but satisfying, and 1/3 impossible because they require huge/unsupported deductive leaps.
In this game, the proportion of puzzles that fell into the third category was significantly higher. When I needed hints, I’d often fully worked out the first and second clues but just couldn’t make the leap to the solution. In two or three cases, I read the solution and *still* couldn’t understand how they got to it.
There are much better puzzle box apps in the world. For Exit, stuck with the physical games.
Some of the puzzles were a serious stretch - I mean you get so close, but the solution may depend on the orientation of the objects and I'll be damned but I'm not trying every which way. For example that final puzzle with the frame - solution depends which way you're holding the frame. There's a couple like that where I figured everything out except orientation and then had to use three hints bc the thing I didn't know was in the third hint. Maybe I'm just not that smart 😂🤣. Nonetheless, it was a different take and overall I liked it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- 341 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, München; EXIT © 2022 und „EXIT – Das Spiel“, „EXIT – Das Buch“ sind eingetragene Marken der Franckh-Kosmos Verlags-GmbH & Co. KG, Stuttgart
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.