EXIT – Trial of the Griffin 9+
The Escape Room Puzzle Game
The second Escape Room experience from the exciting game series EXIT - The Game takes you back to the year 1837 to the legendary Greifenstein Castle.
The Countess herself has invited you to assist her as an expert. Neither the bumpy carriage ride through the misty woods nor the warnings of the locals can deter you. However, what is the truth behind the rumors that the Countess has not been seen for decades and that ghosts haunt the stone halls of Greifenstein?
Once you arrive at the castle, the old walls will not let you go. Only if you pass the tests of the Countess and prove yourself worthy, you can free her—and yourself—from the castle and defeat the curse.
Go in search of the castle's mistress, examine her chambers for artifacts from your predecessors, rummage through the library for clues about the von Greifenstein family, discover mysterious relics in the castle courtyard, solve tricky puzzles in the family crypt, and even think outside the castle—and the game! The ghosts will help you decipher witchcraft recipes, open folios, medallions and caskets, or decipher the strange hourglass. Are you up to the task and can you free the Countess from her seemingly hopeless situation?
- Prove yourself digitally as well: with the second app of the award-winning game series "EXIT® - The Game".
- Save the Countess — and yourself: exciting Escape Room game with a completely new storyline
- Master the challenge alone: for one player
- The adventure awaits you: exciting mystery-puzzle adventure with twenty multi-layered, creative puzzles
- Think outside the app: anything can be part of the game!
- Immerse yourself in the mysterious setting: an atmospheric soundtrack, hand-drawn graphics, and narrator audio set to music will transport you directly into the historical atmosphere of Greifenstein Castle.
- Are you ready? Age recommendation 12 +
An exciting adventure also awaits you in the mysterious Hotel Ophir in the Wichita Mountains: "EXIT - The Curse of Ophir" can also be found here on the store.
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
More info and news: www.exitgame.app or facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia
Ratings and Reviews
A great digital “Exit” game with some frustrating puzzles
Had a great time with this and the previous “Exit” game on iPhone. I found a few of the puzzles tricky and too obtuse (mostly because I’m playing on a 13 mini, although a later puzzle I would have NEVER guessed)
Seriously majorly bad clueing
So the second puzzle in the game, with the helmet, says that the number can be seen in the little picture of me. There’s a little picture of the knight on the back of the helmet. No number.
After viewing all the clues, even with an explicit picture of where the number is, I still can’t see it, and it’s not in the little picture of the knight anyway. I regret paying so much for this already— if this is indicative of the quality of the clues in the game, it’s ridiculous. Pro tip, y’all— don’t lie in your clues.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review.
There seems to be a misunderstanding about where to find the number for the puzzle in question. The number is not displayed on the Helmet when you inspect it but rather you can see it when the helmet is in your inventory.
So far this is the only feedback we received regarding this but we will double-check the clues if they a misleading in any way for this puzzle and revise them if needed. r the puzzle.
Great escape game
Great game, a lot of fun. The puzzles are very well done and for the price, I think the length of the game is very good. I‘ll definitely play future installments of the game and hope that the next game will be a bit longer with more chapters for example.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- 313.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- EXIT © 2023 und „EXIT – Das Spiel“, „EXIT – Das Buch“ sind eingetragene Marken der Franckh-Kosmos Verlags-GmbH & Co. KG, Stuttgart
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.