This app is designed for the busy traveler and is linked to the Insperity® ExpensAble® web application. Use of this mobile app requires credentials for ExpensAble.
• Create/edit/submit individual expenses and expense reports
• Capture receipts on the go to send to the E-Bin
• Attach receipts to credit and debit card transactions
• Store receipt photos in the photo gallery
• Add corporate card transactions to an expense report
• Convert foreign currencies in real-time
• Save expenses and expense reports offline
• Change passwords from the mobile application
• Sync data in real time with Save/Send/Submit functions
Approve Expense Reports
• Review report details, including receipts and policy warnings
• Drill in to view individual expenses
• Approve/reject reports or forward to another approver
• View card status, balance, transaction history and pending transactions
• Drill in to view transaction details
• Attach receipt photos to transactions
• Request funds, view and edit previous requests
• Review and approve/reject funds requests
5.7.6 includes, but is not limited to:
• Optimization of location searches using Google Maps.
If you like ExpensAble, please give us a review. If the application is not performing as expected, please send an email to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PLEASE think twice before choosing ExpensAble for your company
This is by far the worst app of all time. I’m talking all apps, not just expense report apps. If you are a company looking to bring on a new expense reporting system, PLEASE look elsewhere. The app, even when updated, freezes constantly. When it doesn’t freeze, it takes the app >2 minutes (not exaggerating) to upload your new expense to an existing report or save it for later. If you dare switch to a different app during that loading process, the expense fields you filled out often change for some unknown reason. It is highly frustrating. My only guess is that ExpensAble is less expensive than alternative platforms that companies have to choose from. I BEG you to please consider the cost of inefficiency experiences by your sales force when using this app, as well as internal/external IT Support.
For what it is worth, I’ve used many platforms in my sales career and Expensify is far and away the best I have ever used. You literally open the app, take a pic of your receipt and that is it. Everything auto-populates. The app functionality is flawless and you can even elect to have your open expense reports automatically submit themselves at a preset frequency of your choosing. I set mine send themselves every Sunday night. It was amazing. I’m guessing that platform isn’t cheap or else more companies would be using it but man was it amazing.
FROZEN AND STUCK!!!😡😡😡
I was using the JotNot App (which is awesome, a 4.5 Star Rating IMO) to capture my receipts. At the end of the week I’d send to my DropBox storage and through the ExpenseAbles program on my laptop, attachment my receipts. My company switched from DropBox to OneDrive which does not support JotNot and messed up my entire way of doing expenses.
A co-worker was using and suggested the ExpenseAbles App which they had been using for about a month, guess they had not experienced a crash yet. I downloaded and have been using for about two weeks and thought it was great! Synced to my laptop, what’s put on the App is moved directly to the program including pictures, receipts etc. Now it’s FROZEN and I’m back to finding another solution to attach receipts.
This is a great idea and I’d pay for a reliable App that worked properly as I need this for work! Fix this now!!!
Non responsive with new Updates
App has always been buggy, but now it won’t work, locks up doesn’t respond to any screen touch. If you are considering using these guys don’t do it. My company is switching to a more reliable program and getting away from this one because of all the issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.