Organize your own and shared expenses.
Are you on holidays with friends and want to know how much you are spending? If you are sharing your expenses, do you need a tool to document your balances and debts to one another?
Do you want to know how much you're spending for your hobby, on your business trip, or any other expenses?
Use Expense Tool LE, create an expense set and start entering your data. Your expenses can be listed, shown on a map, exported by email and printed. If more than one person is part of an expense set, you get a summary showing the total of all individual expenses and the balance of the shared expenses.
• Define expense sets with custom settings
• Add expenses and optionally attach receipts, photos and locations
• Fast data capture: Select with autocompletion what you've already entered
• List your expenses: all, by month, by week or within a custom timeframe
• Expense list sections: by person, by expense caption
• Summary and Balance of shared expenses
• Export your data as email (HTML, Text)
• Geocoding and map integration
• Backup and Import
• Passcode Lock
• iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
• Languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Expense Tool LE
• 5 expense sets
• 20 expenses / expense set
If you like Expense Tool LE, get the full version for these features:
• Unlimited number of expenses & expense sets
• Data Exchange between iOS devices
• Export as email: CSV, photos, receipts
• Overview of all expense sets
Settings - Expenses: Image Size
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not Sure if its Worth it
Downloaded app has been installing for 2-3 days. Will remove maybe I will reinstall. Not a good sign of a great ap.
I used this for business purposes to have the ability to just take a picture of a receipt, categorize the expense, and email it to the accountant. It works great for this. I also used it for travel with friends and it was easy to keep track of how much each of us spent.
- Juerg Otter
- 12.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jürg Otter, All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.