Expense tracker - Money management made simple.
If you are looking for a complicated money management application that promises you to do everything you ever wanted, then you have to keep looking because this app is not for you. This expense tracker & manager promises to be a very simple, intuitive and straight forward mobile application that helps and assists you to track all your expenses, manage your budgets/costs and organize your spending, enabling you to make savings and order in your financial life.
Organize your incomes, manage your family budget, keep track of expenses while traveling and understand where all your money are with some great, yet simple features.
- intuitive, clean and simple way of adding daily expenses and incomes
- main screen calendar that gives a quick monthly overview over all transactions
- integrated calculator - sum up all your bills without leaving the application
- interactive charts that let's you quickly analyze your expenses and incomes
- expense, income & balance critical reports
- weekly/monthly/yearly and custom report time periods - monitors and analyze past expenses
- reminders - set reminders for future inflow or outflow transactions - recurrent payments -> never miss another deadline
- transactions balance - day, week, month, year
- expense and income category filter
- a compact yet comprehensive list of expense and income categories
- add or edit categories, if defaults don't work for you
- PIN code protection - keep your spending away from curios eyes
- world currencies - over 100 currencies with accurate currency symbols
- currency number format - decimal separator
This expense tracker application is dedicated in helping you manage your financial life, easily, efficiently and with no complications.
Find out more and follow us on :
Official website : http://expenditure-tracker.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ExpenditureTracker
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy way to track expenses
Simple set up. Intuitive. Tracks expenses made daily and keeps running total for month . Place for notes so you remember what you purchased.
Reveals I have no willpower to save money and eat out too often . Is a reality check!!
Where is monthly tracking
It seems like this is better than some of these type apps but I can’t seem to figure out how I am doing over a period of months. It is fine keeping track of daily spending and even over the month while you are still in the current month. I would like to see a chart or graph over an extended period. Or even a balance over a several month or year period.
I was using this to track my vacation spending. I didn’t find it very user friendly. I kept having to reset the time frame. I would click to save my records but would never have anything to go back to. In other words, I could never save my spending records under a particular heading as a single event. Although I did accomplish what I wanted, a record of my vacation expenses, I simply found this app to be less than what I would’ve found more useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.