Do you get that feeling that your money somehow magically disappears, but you don't spend so much at all? How this happens? Now you can finally find out where your money goes. This app will help you to discover what absorbs your money. What expenses cause the most damage to your budget and which costs you should limit to save the money more for the things you really need.
Control expenses and wallet! Track cash, bills, fees, payment and spendings EASILY!
What's more, the app is free! There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device.
* Keep track of all your expenses
* Quickly review your recent costs
* Control expenses easily by categorizing them! Create your own categories as you need - rename, choose color and icon.
* Filter expenses by types: cash, card, transfer
* Browse daily costs, weekly expenses, and monthly expenses, and check your cost report.
* Assign spendings to often used categories and filter by them
* Find the highest costs sources
* Helps you manage money in a comfortable way.
* Convenient, beautiful and customizable user interface
* Import/export documents from Google Drive or Dropbox
* Export files to CSV documents
* More than 120 currencies available (USD, EUR, GBP, BTC, JPY, AUD, CAD, INR, TRY, RUB, PLN...)
A free budgeting app which will help you to manage expenses easily. Did you ask yourself how to save the money? Use our money management app to plan budget, control expenses and track cash flow!
Where's is your money? Find out now! Control your expenses and wallet! Track your cash, bills, fees, payment and spending EASILY! Install now for free!
Additional information regarding in-app purchases
The app includes optional in-app purchases. Some may be auto-renewable subscription based IAP which in simple terms means that:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of the free one month initial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Fix for some inaccurate data displayed in the expenses view.
Fix for invisible delete button (thrash icon) on expenses list for some themes.
Kuwaiti Dinar added to the list of supported currencies.
Other small fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I never write reviews for anything but this app merits some recognition for how eye opening it has been in just 3 days of tracking my spending. I'm pretty good at budgeting to pay my bills but my spending money is all over the place, so I set it up with categories of where I use my disposable income.
The visual representation of amount spent in one lump sum vs just maintaining my transactions in my bank app is the most useful. Could I do this on my own in my budget spreadsheet? Yes. Do I want to? No. Would I rather have a big colorful number tell me, "You spent $175 in the last 3 days are you sure you want to continue down this path?" Hell yes. If big colorful numbers help me save money then so be it!
Regarding the app itself, the UI is friendly, simple and easy to customize. It's not a bells and whistles app, but it's excellent for a snapshot of where you're putting your hard earned cash.
Bottom line, if you're visually oriented and math stunted get this app to track (and save) your money!
Great customer care
First of all I love this app. It is simple to use and aesthetically pleasing. In addition, I inadvertently thought I lost my data however, the customer service provider Rafal worked with me step by step to help me resolve my issue. I’m super happy to have this app to help me and I was grateful for great customer care when I needed support!
I've been using this for 2 days to try to keep track of where I'm spending the most. It's not the best but it's free, I've downloaded other apps that were worse.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Rafal Platek
- 13.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, cream.software
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.99
- Premium for 12 months! $5.49
- Premium for 1 month $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.