Engage is a native iOS Event Guide designed exclusively for the tradeshow, conference, association and events market. Engage provides all mobile needs in one easy-to-use platform from an industry-leading supplier you know and trust, Experient, a Maritz Travel Company. Engage offers features to leverage the event experience and create networking opportunities. Engage provides users the ability to…
• Search event sessions and speaker profiles
• Create your own personal event schedule
• Download session handouts
• View featured exhibitors and sponsors
• Connect with your favorite social media sites without leaving the app
• Increase networking opportunities
• Identify your favorite sessions, speakers, and photos
• Register, book housing, and purchase event sessions
• Find local restaurants, taxi services, and public transportation
-iOS 11 Upgrade.
-Various Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
All around poor function. While it did upload my profile from the event's website, it didn't get all of it, including the 60 or so exhibitors I had already marked as wanting to see. So as I'm going through the exhibitors on the app, it keeps closing on me.
Also, I can't update my profile.
I tried the help tab in the app, which prompted an email. I sent the email and got back a delivery failure message.
There is also no way to find out what certain symbols mean or what buttons do.
Other than being slightly easier to navigate than the event's mobile site, I don't see the point of this app. Seems like it's going to cause me problems while I'm at the largest trade show in North America. I will likely stick with printing out the PDF of my show plan that the event's website offers.
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Experient, Inc. 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.