Explain Everything is the most innovative online whiteboard. Start transforming your virtual collaborations on iOS and then take it to the web and beyond!
The only interactive whiteboard experience that has both real-time and continuous collaboration with voice chat, and advanced recording & timeline editing that can be shared as a web video link.
New accounts come with a trial of the Individual Subscription Plan features.
With Explain Everything you can:
• Whiteboard together in real-time with voice chat on any-device, anywhere. Invite guests with a link or collaboration code to join your project, record everything, and then share.
• Bring in media directly from iCloud, GDrive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Evernote as well as export to these cloud integrations.
• Capture your interactions and voice to create just-in-time video messages and stories.
• Turn an infinite canvas into a mixed-media playground of videos, images, text, and sketches that captivate, engage, and inspire others.
• Share your projects as images, PDFs, MP4s or editable Explain projects. Share as a web video link so others can stream your Explain videos.
• Start projects faster with pre-made templates or create and save your own.
• Save images or your favorite sketches to your personal clip art library for quick access.
Explain Everything is loved and used by:
• Tutors & Consultants
• Trainers & Teachers
• Storytellers & Music Teachers
• Continuous & Visual Learners
• Inside & Field Sales Professionals
• Product Developers & User-Experience Designers
• Active Learning Organizations, Universities, & K-12 Institutions
• Anyone that needs to Explain or present complex concepts and connect with their audience
You can get an Explain Everything subscription in the app. If you choose to subscribe you will be charged a price according to your plan and country. Prices will be shown in the app before you complete a payment.Subscriptions renew every month/year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You will be charged for one period at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• We’ve added a brand new set of high quality clipart and updated the library! It’s now much easier to find the right image thanks to the new search option.
• Share your screen to other apps with a quick access to the Broadcast option in the Share menu. You can create a screen recording with it too!
• When you connect to an external screen, Explain Everything will let you know about it and allow you to quickly switch between external screen modes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but
I’ve been using this app for a couple of months now and it’s been going very smoothly until the latest update or maybe it is an iOS 11 compatibility issue I have no clue , the thing is writing using the Apple pen has been delaying and letters coming out in a very not this fluid way as it used to be it’s like when you write a bit fast you can notice letters missing and not showing all out “like writing with a pen running out of ink” and thank you for a great tool fellas and hope you fix this out
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are working on a fix for the drawing issue and the updated version should be available by Monday - sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Don’t like plans
I been using this app for years mostly for school, though have made things for myself outside of school due to powerful software like this usually being pretty expensive while this is relatively cheap. I recently had gotten my iPad broken so upon getting a new iPad and redownloading this, I noticed you have to subscribe to a thing JUST TO HAVE MORE THEN ONE SLIDE. I don’t know how long it has been like that since I don’t frequently check updates... but to be honest I am very disappointed... I may still use this from time to time but having a single slide while that plus button taunts me is really an off putting... Aswell as having a limited number of projects you can have. I say thanks to the people who developed this as it has done a lot of cool things for me and I am sad to see features are now locked due to needing a better “plan” while before having unlimited ability to do anything...
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for rating our app. That's true - Explain Everything with a free plan has some limitations including number of projects that you can create or slides. If you want to unlock it, please subscribe or consider using Explain EDU which is a single-purchase app.
Great potential but slow learning curve
I’ve been a licensed user for 2 years, and the “go to” app user on my campus. Love being able to create videos for my students to move self-paced through lessons, but the tools are not intuitive and difficult to master. Time is a valuable commodity for teachers. Learning curve for instructional tools needs to be fast. Attempting to create more professional presentations by combining slides, documents, blank templates, and teacher clips (live view for demos) in the same video is a technology challenge, yet to be achieved. File naming and editing recordings is tricky, as I’ve lost much work due to auto-naming and tool issues. Importing multi-page files in a desired layout escapes me.
If there is an online training, I’d love to take advantage before the new school year begins on Aug 5.
- Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- 269.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Explain Everything
- In-App Purchases
- Explain Everything™ Individual License $12.99
- Individual monthly plan $12.99
- Individual monthly plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.