Explore more than 25,000 public places of importance to Canada's natural, historical, and cultural heritage! Users can discover sites near and far, and interact with one another to learn about Canada's local, provincial and national diversity through inspiring photos, videos, and challenges.
If you enable notifications, Explore150 will notify you of places nearby. In addition, we've added information about traditional territories, treaties, and First Nations, Inuit, and Métis communities.
Notice our shiny new icon? That's not all that's new:
- Push, don't shove. You can now enable notifications to alert you of places nearby on your journeys - whether to the corner store or Gros Morne.
- Location, location, location! The app now saves your location sharing setting (if you so choose, we recommend it!) and doesn't pester you every time you load a page.
- #150in150, our contest running through the Fall, gives you a chance to win a trip for 2 to any Canadian capital for each activity you complete in the app!
- Updates for iOS 11 and iPhone X screen size support!
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com
- 21.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 TakingITGlobal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.