Exploring Austin with Kids makes it easy to experience Austin, Texas, with children. Visitors and newcomers will find the top tourist destinations, kid-friendly restaurants, and quirky places that make Austin so unique. Seasoned locals looking for adventure will uncover new finds, and new parents will discover the city's vibrant kid culture.
The app includes:
– Detailed descriptions of over 100 family-focused outings
– An Annual Events section that includes 25 kid-friendly festivals and events
- A Places to Eat section highlighting the best in Austin’s family-friendly restaurant scene
- Listings of family-focused places to visit within the surrounding Austin area
– Entries arranged by: location, children’s interests (from Airplanes to Zoos), and age (Babies, Toddlers, Grade School and Tween) to help identify the best spots for your family
– A mapping feature to find family-friendly destinations nearby
– Icons that show at a glance the types of activities you can expect to find at each location
These special features make it easy to plan outings or find destinations nearby. Or use the app as a tool to discover new places and adventures near your old haunts. At the touch of a button, look up hours, link to websites, or call the places you're headed. This app makes it simple to get out and explore!
- Updated hours, locations, and admission rates for existing entries
- Additional new “Places to Go” in Austin
- Improved mapping
Ratings and Reviews
Summer Lovin' this app!
Fabulous! Highly recommend! We used this app a lot last year to find fun things to do around Austin during the summer.
Even though I'm a native Austinite, it's been a handy and great reminder of super fun things to do around town.
I also love how well organized the app is, giving choices not only about activity, but also age and interest.
What did I do before this app?!?
As a stay-at-home mom of 2 toddlers, this app (and book) is a dream come true!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.