- The Exponents And Powers application was built based on algorithms that adapt the questions to the child's current skills.
- The application adapts the learning intensity, focusing on the mathematical operations the child has the most difficulty with.
- A special algorithm showing the learning progress and placing emphasis on the mathematical operations that are more difficult to learn.
- The learning process is visualized using progress stars. This allows you to check both the learning progress for individual activities as well as the overall progress. The algorithm separately calculates the progress for each type of mathematical operation. Additionally, it adapts to the currently selected used in the mathematical operations.
- A modern learning method for children.
-The learning process is divided into numbered lessons, so that a parent can have control over the number of lessons completed by their child.
- Exponents And Powers application is a modern and friendly way to learn the basics of mathematics.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- HONETI Filip Serewa
- 115.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © HONETi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.