A light meter that is always in your pocket.
Full of features it is indispensable for film photography with all manual camera. Measures reflected light, and allows reciprocity calculations. Simple yet powerful app to measure light.
Find the best iso, shutter speed and aperture value to make amazing shot!
Have any question? Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iOS 11 full support.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best. But Could Use...
I have tried maybe a dozen light meter apps to use with vintage film photography cameras that either didn't have a meter or it stopped working decades ago. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST. It has a clean, intuitive interface, allows logging easily. That said, it needs some improvement:
* the switch to optionally include location vanishes and doesn't stay set (at least, not on iPhone 5)
* the values disappear if you open the native camera app, then return to the meter and you need to quit and relaunch
* I wish it offered a spot metering option
* I wish it could save multiple spot readings then average them
* I wish it could store multiple cameras settings so I could put 160 in one camera, 400 in another and 800 in a third. Then swipe to go back and forth. And log which camera and film was loaded and how the film was rated.
Great Light Meter: Simple, Easy to Use
I love this light meter... Easy to use, simple, accurate... Worth every penny and then some!
Frustrated with bugs.
The app does not work or freeze after I opened another app. I have to kill the light meter app and rhen restart all over again. Then it works again. Bad bad bad. I have another light meter app that's free and works all the time and it's totally bug free. This is a paid app and not worth it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.