This app allows you to retrieve, export data from contacts and send it to yourself as a vCards file (vcf) or CSV (csv) or Excel (xlsx) attachment via email, SMS, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud and many others.
You can restore your contacts anytime by just tap the vCard file in the email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (csv) or Excel (xlsx) file
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Mobile Devices
* View your current contacts
* In app edit, remove contact
* Export your contacts in the form of multiple vCard files.
- Update support iOS 12
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You must rate 5x
Umm, the right up sounds good but once you launch you must rate 5x even before you can move forward, sounds strange and I will try to update once I have had access to the app
Update, the app appears to work without any hitches so I would give it a high star rating.... just a strange process
Apple should have done this
Great to be able to export in different formats.
Does not work with iCloud
The ad and the app say you can transfer your back up copy of your iPhone contacts via iCloud. But the app does not offer an iCloud option on my iPhone 7+. So I emailed a .vcf file of the back up file to myself, then opened the email in Outlook on my iPad Pro (2018), clicked on the .vcf file, only to receive the message “File format not supported”.
It’s free, but it’s useless, at least on my devices.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.