Exporter for Outlook is an application that will connect with your current Outlook for Mac installation and extract all the information it contains, such as emails, contacts, appointments, tasks and notes.
Please note that Exporter for Outlook is designed to export data from Outlook for Mac. If you need to export data from Outlook for Windows instead, checkout our other apps.
For each item type, Exporter for Outlook has several exporting options:
* Emails: Messages can be exported in two formats: mbox and eml. If you are looking to import messages into Apple Mail, select the mbox format.
* Contacts: The application can transfer contacts directly to the Contacts app in your Mac. Exporter for Outlook also supports exporting contacts in vcard format.
* Appointments: Calendar entries can be transferred directly to the Calendar app in your Mac, or you can export these items as standard ics files.
* Notes: This type of items can be transferred directly to the Notes app in your Mac, or you may export them as if they were emails, selecting the mbox format.
* Tasks: Exporter for Outlook can transfer tasks directly into the Reminders app in your Mac, or you can export them as standard ics files.
Please notice that in order for Exporter for Outlook to work, it must be executed in the same computer where Outlook for Mac is installed. Because this application 'talks' directly to your Outlook installation, it does not use OLM files to achieve the data migration.
Exporter for Outlook supports multiple versions of Outlook for Mac. If you have more than one version installed, Exporter for Outlook will connect with the version that is running at that moment.
Exporter for Outlook is a third party application and is not affiliated to Microsoft Inc. Outlook and the Outlook Logo are the trademark of Microsoft Inc.
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exported mail only after I deleted Apple Mail preferences. Forget about Tasks and Notes. Support is spotty, and there's no option to reach Support by telephone. Had to request a refund (MacBook Air running Catalina 10.15.1)
Works very well for Outlook 16.16.x
I bought this to be able to sync a particular Outlook calendar I have at work with my personal Mac/iOS calendar. This exports the Outlokk files into Calendar very nicely. I;ve used it with Outlook 16.16.2, 6, & 7.
Tect support was very helpful when I initially had an issue with Outlook 16.16.6. The bug was found, fixed, and an update went to the Apple Store in a few days.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arrow Bit SL
- 10.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 (c) Arrow Bit SL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.