Job search with the ExpressJobs app from Express Employment Professionals. Express has thousands of jobs in Administrative/Office Services, Commercial/Light Industrial, and Professional fields. Find a job that fits your skills, experience, and criteria. Available jobs in your area are marked on the map to show proximity. Save jobs that interest you, and tap to apply for jobs in minutes!
Once you’re placed in that perfect job for you, you’ll be able to see your work schedule, communicate with your Express representative throughout your job journey, log your work hours, submit timesheets, and much more—all within the ExpressJobs app.
Download the free ExpressJobs app, build your profile, and start your job search with Express today!
• Customized results for your skills and requirements
• Save your profile for one-touch job application
• Mapping function shows you the jobs available in your area
• Your job search history is automatically saved
• Save jobs to your Watch List
• Share jobs with your friends via social media
• Choose your preferred form of contact
• Up-to-date notifications on positions and job details
• Easy access to work assignment history and documents, such as your job history and employment forms
• View your schedule, clock in and out, submit timecards, and more
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Like that I can clock in and that I have my pay stubs ready whenever I may need them by recently clocking in has been a hassle it “clock me in” but when I go in to start a break I won’t be clocked in. Also when u edit my hours because none of it saved, when I do enter everything it will say it saved but nothing is there once it’s done loading. I have deleted and reinstall the app and it has not solved my problem
Not a new day
I love the convenience of this app. It would be even more convenient if it wouldn’t change to the next work shift before I clock out of the one I’m working. Today for example, my shift is 10-5. I go to clock in at 10 on the nose and it is set for my Monday shift. Then I go to clock out at 5:10 and it’s set for Monday again! Shifts don’t always end on time. It would be great if the computer would know that.
I feel as if the recruiters could do a better job at meeting the workers needs rather than throwing them on jobs, and schedules that they aren’t able to maintain people wouldn’t be bouncing from one job to the next. You will get a lot of run arounds, and told they’re in meetings when they simply refuse to tell you what’s going on. I had my bills fall severely behind, due to them making promises that was never kept. They find jobs that pays well, rather than help find you a job that fits your needs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Express Services Inc
- 205.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Express Services Inc