Expulsar includes all seven scenes (Demons of Anger, Gluttony, Impurity, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride) to be played with no limits. Each scene offers a battle with a different demon.
Under the guiding light of characters of virtue, eradicate the demons
Parents: With so many eye soaring events happening around the world, our client came up with a bright idea where knowledge and wisdom meet with a gaming experience.
This game aims at inculcating life values through a fun means.
Expulsar means to ‘eradicate’ or 'cast out' in Spanish. While avoiding the luring negative objects like Gold coins, Mirrors, Loaves of leavened bread; the player has to collect the positive objects and increase the energy.
In the end, the player with the help from an assisting character must battle and defeat the seven demons of Anger, Gluttony, Impurity, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride. A different demon is in each of the seven scenes.
Players: Designed for kids ages 5-11 and fun for everyone. You pick to play the game as George or his twin sister, Sarah. You pick one of the 18 virtuous characters to assist in the battle to eradicate the seven deadly sins which have taken control of your favorite places to play. You choose one of three Godly weapons and one prayer from the list of seven, and you’re ready to enter one of the seven colorful scenes. You’ll jump platform to platform attacking negative objects for points while collecting energy from the positive objects on your way to cast out the demon in a face to face battle. Warning! If you fail four times on your way, the demon will possess you. Fear not, you are now in control of your virtuous assistant whose faith is steadfast in God. You proceed to the demon and the battle begins as you fire away and the demon fires back. You hear the sound of bells, you feel peace and harmony as the demons have been eradicated and all characters are free and come together in prayer.
Five key elements of emphasis for everyone:
1. The game has a written and verbal tutorial that guides the player.
2. The Game Concept tab in the tutorial has the biblical verses that support the Expulsar concept.
3. Kids learn the seven virtues of Fortitude, Prudence, Justice, Temperance, Faith, Hope, and Charity as well as the 11 fruits of the Holy Spirit. As well as the meaning of the seven deadly sins of Anger, Gluttony, Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride.
4. The seven prayers can be listened to or read anytime and for First Communion prep.
5. Players learn to say ‘Go’ (in the name of Jesus) to the demons they face in daily life.
- Bug Fixing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PX Kids Interactive, Inc.
- 246.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Px Kids Interactive, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- removeads $2.99
- Level 2 $0.99
- Level 3 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.