eXtra Voice Recorder is a combination of a powerful high-quality audio recorder and an easy-to-use audio files manager. With eXtra Voice Recorder all your recordings will be fully organized and available whenever you need them. You can add notes and photos to each recording, bookmark important parts for ease of navigation, continue recordings and save them directly to the cloud for universal accessibility. Moreover, the app offers a host of handy features for instant file sharing, so sharing your recordings will only be a matter of a couple of taps.
eXtra Voice Recorder offers the following:
• Multi-level file manager to keep your recordings organized
• Resume previously created recordings
• Supply your recordings with comments
• Bookmark the most important parts of recordings
• Add photos to your recordings
• Keep photos synced with audio
• Share recordings via Wi-Fi, AirDrop, Messages, Email or iTunes File Sharing
• Keep notes in recording Meta tags that are available for other apps
• Adjustable quality of recording
• Audio scrubbing with variable speed
• The ability to change the playback speed
• Built-in search to find recordings by title or comments
• Record in the background mode even when the device is locked
• Import recordings from other apps
• Upload your recordings to Google Drive, Evernote and other apps
• Record directly to high-quality m4a (AAC) files
• 3D Touch Menu support
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• It’s also available on Mac
• It’s free!
In the paid version:
• Keep your recordings synced across your devices and your Dropbox account
• Edit recordings with split, trim, and delete features
• Added compatibility with the latest version of operating system and latest devices
• Removed ads from the app
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I am using this app for my lectures.. useful can be tag different section of it
Simple and Useful
I was looking for an app to record my lectures, and this app does everything I need and has everything laid out simply. You can tag the recording while it's recording or while listening to it, which is useful for marking an important lecture point. You can also add notes and pictures the recording at any time, which is useful for jotting down test dates or inserting pictures of the board or an equation. You can also pause the recording and continue later, and you can organize all your recordings in folders according to subject. Thanks for this great app!
Did not work as before
This version did not work well with me unlike the previous one. I recorded two lectures but when I went home trying to listen the the lectures, I found nothing. I know how to use this app well because I used it for a long time. I really lost too important notes of my classes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denys Ievenko
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Xwavesoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.