What you get:
- Edit any PDF document or page, PNG or JPG image
- Premade backgrounds & vectors
- Thousands of fonts for text
- Ultra zoom to see all details
- Annotate documents (choose any color, size or transparency for annotating)
- Change transparency
- Multiple layers and opacity
- Import from Dropbox, Maps, Photos, Camera etc.
- Supporting high quality documents
- Preview all pages & bookmark important ones
- Save multiple projects inside app for later editing
- Convert pages to PNG images or JPEG images
- Convert PNG & JPEG images to PDF documents
- Works on your iPhone & iPad
* Edit PDF documents
Most advanced PDF editor yet! Add images, text, backgrounds, delete content, change colors, annotate, change document transparency, multiple layer changes,...
* Annotate PDF
You can also edit your PDFs in annotation mode, insert text, shapes and other object.
* Insert Images, Text, Vectors, PDF pages, documents, PNG, JPG
* Sign PDF's
You can add your signature to any PDF document or contract. Setup your signature first time and never again. Sign documents with one tap of a finger.
* Easy document importing
Open documents for editing with our app when reading your mails on your device. Or just open our app and import documents or pages or images.
* Supports high quality & big documents with 100MB and more on 1 page
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Small bug fixes and optimisations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More time to use the app would be appreciated! I haven't had a chance to try it yet...
Buggy and hard to use
I purchased this app because it says you can start with a PDF. I wanted to mark up a floor plan in PDF. The import worked but it only imported a small section of the single page PDF document. I took a screen shot and used that instead. Even those the application is hard to use (you have to confirm every action you make in the mark up mode.) and the tools were really hard to find. Not intuitive at all and the guide at the beginning only points out the obvious controls that have text labels. Ugh. lastly, after I spent about 30 minutes marking up my plan, the app crashed and I lost all of my work. Please address these issues!
It is experiences like these that I wish Apple were even more selective for their App Store OR allowed us to try before we buy. Guess I'll keep spending money trying to find a tool that will work for me. This Apple Pencil is starting to feel like a waste of a purchase.
This app is just horrible. I am using it on an iPad Pro......at least I am trying to use it. Worst interface of any app in recent history. Non-intuitive. When I tried to import a PDF from forScore, it imported the file extremely zoomed so that only a portion of each page showed. Totally worthless for my editing purposes. Look elsewhere. Wish I could get a refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.