** The app is not working under iPad 4, iPhone 6
Eye Exerciser is an eye training program designed to improve eyesight. When you exercise your eyes, you move your eye muscles to create up-and-down, side-to-side or circular motion. You also work the muscles controlling back-and-forth movement of your eye's natural lens, to help achieve sight at multiple distances without eyeglasses.
Often, when people use their mobile devices, they tend to watch one spot for a very long time. This causes the eye muscles to stiffen and eyesight to gradually decline. As for me, I've looked at the screen a lot since I was young. Eventually, my eyes are getting stiff and I have an eye disease that is kind of blind when I'm tired. The aim of Eye Exerciser is to stimulate the muscles of the eyes and thereby, improve your vision(your visual acuity). Eye Exerciser includes various programs to exercise your eyes in different ways. If you use Eye Exerciser daily, your vision will gradually improve.
The Eye Exerciser app is a universal app working on iPhone and iPad. If you buy one, then you can use on both devices.
* Basic eye muscle exercises - Basic exercises help you strengthen and stretch muscles of your eyes.
* Advanced eye muscle exercises - Advanced exercises make your eyes use more fine muscles than Basic Program. It may be hard to do exercise but Advanced Program gives better effects.
* Saccade exercise - A saccade is a fast movement of an eye. It can also be a fast shift in frequency of an emitted signal or other quick change.
* Infinity swing exercises - Infinity Swing exercises use the whole of the muscles of your eyes by rolling them around.
* Spiral exercises - Spiral exercises use the whole of the muscles of your eyes by rolling them around.
* And more exercises are being developed :)
KEEP IN MIND WHILE DOING EXERCISES
* Regular exercise is important - It’s not easy to improve eyesight right away. It takes a long time to achieve your goal. Set the time to do exercise every day.
* Open your eyes as wide as possible - During exercise, open your eyes as wide as possible to get effective result.
* Keep the distance from the screen - The recommended distance is about 6 inches(15cm) - 10 inches(25cm) with the phone and 10 inches - 13 inches (25cm - 35cm) with the tablet.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
Since 2011(almost 5 years), eye doctors and their patients have used Eye Exerciser and provided feedbacks to help make the app more effective. We really appreciate these people. Eye Exerciser update with more exercise programs and functions periodically. Please help to make the app even more effective by giving your feedback.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF EYE EXERCISER
“Great way to train vision for speed with visual tracking and saccadic movements.”
“As bad as my eyes are I have taught them to be better using exercises like this app does than any eye doc ever was able to help.”
“Used this app for one day taking care to maintain proper distance. When the exercises ended, my eyes felt as though they had a good workout. I will continue to use this app.”
“I, like you, get tired eyes from looking into computers, books, TV and other people's eyes. I also have been wearing glasses since 1st grade, and at 58, I am now wearing progressive trifocals. This application has been a GOD send for the last four (4) years. Thank you!! The exercises are easy to follow and have worked wonders with my eye health. The recent improvements in the circular and spiral exercises are amazing.”
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thanks for using Eye Exerciser! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update of our Eye Exerciser app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
• fixed Infinity Swing direction bug
• Program recommendation based on your exercise time
• New main UI
• Audio guidance
• Fixed on iOS 8
• Tested on iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Eyes getting stronger
Enjoy using the Eye Exerciser. It’s very convenient having it right on my phone so I can do my exercises anywhere. Gives your eyes quite a workout.
I’m a mechanical engineer and spend 9 hours a day looking at detailed schematics. After 5 years I had noticed my eyes were beginning to track moving objects more poorly (I.e. face to face contact) and focus was becoming increasingly challenging.
I have used this app for a week and noticed during my Easter weekend drive to see my family that my eyes had already begun to improve. I’m skeptical in general because it’s my profession, but this app is great! Put in 10 minutes a day (1-2 exercises at a time throughout the day) and you will see the difference. Use the free app with limited use or spend the money (they will both work, but the extra features for money are worth it). This app works better than most of the professional advice I have received from my optician.
If you don’t like it (you’re crazy) just get a refund in your account within a few business days. I am grateful for this app and will continue to use it daily. Thank you!
Daily Performance Chart is off
After I do an exercise it shows up the day before. For example, everything I did today (Friday) is showing on Thursday.
Is there a way to fix? Tried removing app and downloading again. Tried to send email via feedback on app. Unable to deliver. Hopefully developer will see this and fix. Really like the app otherwise. Please fix.
The developer, Hwansoo Kim, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hwansoo Kim
- 36.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © ⓒ 2011-2019 Craftsman Apps. Eye Exerciser.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.