I had eye surgery recently and am so glad that I got a second chance with my eyes.
I developed this APP to promote a more healthy habit of eye usage. (Rest for 20 seconds for every 20 minutes of eye usage by looking at objects 20 feet away)
- Send notification to take break and to rest your eyes during work
- Track your eye usage history
- Three modes to choose from depending how you use your eyes
Use eyes for 20 minutes, rest for 20 seconds by looking at objects 20 feet away. This is recommended when you are working/reading near a window.
Use eyes for 60 minutes (1 hour), rest for 5 minutes. This is recommended when you are doing something that cannot be interrupted too frequently.
Use eyes for 120 minutes (2 hours), take a break for 15 minutes. This is recommended when your work requires concentration for an extended period of time.
- Added date label in the bar chart
- Minor bug fixes
- Maochen Wang
- 16.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BuggieLand Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.