EyeDropAlarm reminds you to put in your eyedrops.
• Alerts clearly indicate which eye and the bottle cap color.
• Option to taper drops.
• Select your eyedrop from the database. No need to type in name.
• Quick setup. No login required.
• Automatically puts recommended gap between drops scheduled for same time of day.
• Helpful for people with glaucoma who need daily medications
• Can set up alarms in advance for upcoming eye surgery
• Includes useful tips on how to insert eyedrops
• Can set alarms to match your doctor’s prescription (as often as every hour if needed)
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app design. Very helpful for keeping me on schedule for my glaucoma and after eye surgery drops. Has a nice list of drops to choose from. Also, automatically puts in the gap between drops like my ophthalmologist recommended. Website has clear instructions on how to use the app. Highly recommend this app!
I was looking for app that would give me notifications to take eye meds on time, this app does just that and my eye drop meds are right in the app no typing them in and no logging in, just put in time a.m, noon, or p.m., right, left or both eyes and they even have different sounds to alert you on iphone and watch
This app makes keeping track of my eye drops so easy. I even use it for my oral medications, utilizing the free text feature for the medication name. This would be especially helpful for after eye surgery when there are complex drop schedules. As a doctor, I plan to also highly recommend this app to my patients.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.