Turn your inspiration into money with EyeEm
Join a community of over 8 million creators around the globe. Gain exposure, share your inspiration, and sell your pictures—all in one place.
Up your photography game, and connect with the world’s leading brands, image buyers and media outlets. Use EyeEm Selects, a world-leading technology, to find your best shots and maximize your visibility.
There are so many ways to get discovered with EyeEm. With daily and weekly highlights from new and upcoming photographers, as well as exhibitions, awards and direct exposure to image buyers all over the world.
Get discovered and win prizes with EyeEm Missions. Let your talent shine, and submit your pictures for use by media agencies and brands such as Apple Music, Converse, Spotify and Canon.
Up your photography game, and download EyeEm today!
*YOUR INSPIRATION IS OUR PASSION*
MAKE MONEY – Sell your photos through the EyeEm marketplace and start making real money with your talent.
PERFECT PICTURES – Our community, technology, and tutorials help you improve every element of your photography.
COMPUTER VISION TECHNOLOGY – Use EyeEm’s world-leading aesthetic technology to discover which of your photos has the most selling potential.
SEAMLESS EDITING – Take advantage of a full suite of filters, styles and editing tools, all completely free.
LEARN FROM THE COMMUNITY – Advice, tips and contacts from the most passionate photography community in the world.
100% SAFE – Keep control of your copyright and easily select which photos you want to sell, as well as keeping your photos safe from infringement..
Tap into a whole new world of photography with EyeEm, and up your photography game.
EyeEm builds technology to showcase the best images from the world’s leading photo community. We reinvent the way brands and agencies license authentic, royalty-free images and share all revenue with the creators.
This version brings bug fixes and performance improvements to make EyeEm better for you!
Ratings and Reviews
I have only been using the app for about five or six days and have learned how to use it easily. Definitely user friendly interface and navigation. The photos are uploaded to your own site kind of like social media and you can chose to put them on the market form that point. I had my site developed, customized, and photos uploaded within a few minute so its not a hard or long process to set up. Moving the photos to the market is easy to do and you can add custom tags and keywords to each photo. The worst thing about this app is when you do decide to sell photos on the market then it seems like they take quite a long to time to review and approve the photos for market selling. Other than that good stuff. It s lot of fun to take photos, edit them, and try to sell your work. Good luck future photographers. See you on EyeEm .
PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!
I’ve become much less into this app due to these issues.
1. Uploading from my photo library, having to go into my library and the photos I want to upload, rather than how it used to be where each time we want to upload we can do it straight from our library (rather than the current tedious task of selecting specific photos and then adding those to album on EyeEm to upload.). What’s also infuriating is twice I did it the current way, taking a bunch of time to select a lot of photos to add and then it dropped me out of that screen, sending me back to square one.
2. The continued issue of when I’m uploading pics, adding my caption info, copying and pasting that so I don’t have to keep typing the same info each time, then when I go to paste that info on the next pic, it’s blank, doesn’t stick. The multiple upload feature doesn’t work right either. This stuff has been going on for a good while now. Can’t believe nobody has said anything. I don’t have any of these issues with Instagram. I like the EyeEm platform and community but it’s very flawed.
Avoid the frustration…
EyeEm is great as a platform to display your own photos, and viewing the amazing work of many, very talented photographers! I’ve only been into photography for a few years now and I really enjoy looking at the work of more experienced photographers! I was really hoping this would be more of a platform for photographers to communicate with each other, pass along tips, tricks, and give constructive criticism. However, it’s not like that at all. It’s nice getting likes on your photos from others, but that’s about as far as it goes as far as communicating with other photographers. The team working behind the scenes at EyeEm are pretty much worthless as far as reviewing your pictures. It takes them literally weeks to review and the majority of your pictures aren’t selected to sell on the market. No reasons given, no explanation, nothing. If you’re looking to hopefully sell some pictures, good luck. I’ve had much a lot of sales elsewhere. EyeEm could be so much better if the people behind the scenes cared enough to make some significant changes, and actually communicated with you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EYEEM GmbH
- 146.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © EyeEm Mobile GmbH