Avoid and escape dangerous situations with Eyes, the personal safety app that girls and women everywhere can rely on. By streamlining the process of alerting friends and family, Eyes lets you bypass the tedious navigation through various apps to send texts, share your location, or call your mom, and instead compiles these features into a single quick, easy, and efficient system.
Use Eyes to:
* Send an "Alert" to all of your pre-determined contacts (friends and family you select when first downloading Eyes) with a single button press.
* Select and send pre-determined or custom texts with just a few taps.
* Contact your friends/family and then immediately share your location with a single tap.
* Check-in on you at a customizable time interval and, if you fail to respond, remind you to alert you contacts/share your location if you should find yourself in a potentially dangerous situation.
Preparing for an exciting night out, an anxiety-inducing blind date or a potentially dangerous walk home alone? Download now and don't worry about constantly watching your back, Eyes will do it for you.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
love this app!!
Makes me feel so safe when waking around campus! Recommend for college students!!
I recommend this app to everyone
This app made me feel so safe and comfortable! I can finally feel safe while walking home alone late at night.
Does not send text automatically
When I use this app does not send the proper message to my contacts, leaving me unsafe . Does not work if you leave the app.
The developer, Ava Crnkovic-Rubsamen, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ava Crnkovic-Rubsamen
- 73.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Ava Crnkovic-Rubsamen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.