Turn your iPad and iPhone into a wireless television! Use this app with an EyeTV Netstream network tuner to receive live TV anywhere in your home.
• Online Program guide for up to 14 days with detailed show information.
Account registration is requried, now with 1 month free trial for new users.
• Watch, pause, and timeshift live digital television on your iPad or iPhone
• Record your favorite shows directly on your iPad or iPhone - even when the EyeTV Netstream app is running in the background
• Use iTunes to transfer recorded shows to your Mac or PC
• Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information and feature to share recommendations via email or Twitter
• Teletext (iPad)
About EyeTV Netstream Network Tuners
• EyeTV Netstream makes TV simply part of your home network
• Stream TV to any device on the local Wi-Fi network
• Watch HD channels on your tablet and smartphone thanks to hardware transcoding
• Learn more about EyeTV Netstream at https://www.geniatech.eu/product/eyetv-netstream-4sat/
• The availability and amount of program data varies by broadcaster.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. We recommend an 802.11n network for wireless streaming.
• Encrypted channels not supported on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4S or later) or iPod touch (5th generation)
• EyeTV Netstream 4Sat, EyeTV Netstream 4C, EyeTV Netstream Sat or EyeTV Netstream DTT (Firmware 1.1.3 or later)
Fixed a bug that causes flashbacks when played in iOS13.0 or above
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Death of EyeTV
I've been using EyeTV for many years. Now the developers have abandoned and it's a useless piece of hardware sitting in my house. When you go to Geniatech's website your ignored. The death of EyeTV in the USA. Who is responsible for this?
Make sure to update the Netstream
It works. When I first downloaded the app, it didn't - The app found the Netstream device but was unable to download the guide or any channels. After I updated the Netstream's firmware from 1.0.0 to 1.1.3 (downloaded from Elgato's website, support section), the app worked - I have now access to the guide and all the channels. There're intermittent choppiness and disruptions, and at times the device was "lost" - had to reset its power to get it back on the app. For better experience when I want it, I'm able to connect to a big monitor via a HDMI connector and the stereo via the headphone jack.
This is crap -tech support is no help !!!
The app will launch on my iPhone but all I get is menus. I called tech support (guy didn't seem to know much) and after 20 minutes he said this was a demo. However if you see the screenshots is actually shows the app in operation. Nowhere in here do you see it saying that this is a non-working version (his words -"demo"). One reviewer actually said it works but the tech support guy said it won't. However, the desktop (EyeTv Hybrid) has worked like a charm on my iMac for 4 years straight -love it.
- SHENZHEN GENIATECH INC.,LTD
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011-2015 SHENZHEN GENIATECH INC.,LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.