EZ Balance3 is great for tracking your cash, spending, expenses, purchases, sales, income, project costs, trip costs, vacation costs, debit card balances, credit card balances, bank balances, calories, or almost anything else.
NOTE: The base version only allows 4 entries on any tape. When you exceed 4 entries an In-App Purchase alert displays allowing you to purchase unlimited entries for all 6 tapes.
EZ Balance3 is an easy to use app that combines basic calculator functionality (+ - x / %) with list management. It has a large custom keyboard for a quick and easy touch for entering numbers and a decimal slider to let you choose the number of digits (0-4) after the decimal point in the balances.
EZ Balance3 lets you edit any entry's amount or description and then it updates all balances. This is great for correcting errors or changing values in your estimates or for other "What-If" scenarios.
You can also insert new entries anywhere in the list and delete any entry from the list.
There are six independent tapes. You can personalize each tape with a tape name and color. Each tape can have any number of intermediate totals. When you request a report, it displays each entry's description and amount with a running balance. If you put multiple lists on a single tape, EZ Balance3 automatically calculates the grand total and average for the multiple lists. You can use this feature to track your total expenses by month, for example, and then generate a yearly total of all of your expenses, all on a single tape.
Can have optional password and all tapes are stored locally and every time your app is backed-up, it automatically backs up all of your tapes.
It has an enhanced % key for calculating percent discounts, tips, and sales tax. For example:
• To compute the price of an item with a 25% discount just enter the price then enter -25%
• For an additional 10% discount, just enter -10%
• To calculate the meal plus a 18% tip, just enter the meal amount then enter +18%
• To calculate the total including 8.25% sales tax, just enter the total then enter +8.25%
SETTINGS (Sounds, Colors & Names):
settings are set in the Apple “Settings” app. Settings allow you to choose which of the sounds you want to play and the name and color you want for each of the six independent tapes.
- Easy to use
- Custom numeric keyboard with large keys
- Six independent tapes
- Multiple lists on each tape
- Assign a name and color to each tape
- Entry has a description, amount and balance
- Add(+) Subtract(-) Multiply(X) or Divide(/)
- Enhanced percent calculations (+% or -%)
- Plus % is great for tax & tips
- Minus % is great for discounts
- All amounts can be edited
- Decimal point slider to choose 0-4 places
- Optional description for each item
- Descriptions can be edited
- Insert new entries in the list
- Delete entries from the list
- View report of all entries, balances and totals
- Calculates Grand Total and Average
- Email report to yourself or anyone else
- CSV file attached for additional processing
- Automatic back-up of all data with the app
- Context sensitive help
- Optional password protection
Support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept....... Poor delivery
Great idea but....
The interface is clunky and juvenile. Looks like some child's calculator. Takes forever to populate the basic fields. I'd just keep looking for something else that says it's paid upfront instead of the unlock this or that feature for 2.99 or whatever the price may be.
Clean up the interface. More features. Speed it up and I'd gladly give this a better review.
I'd even pay the .99$ for the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. The performance problem has been resolved. please update your review.
My mistake. To change date you...
Need to touch your amount and you will see a choice pop up that lets you change date.
Nice to be able to try for free and then get the In-App purchase once I really start using it. Great for tracking my money.
- Robert Wohnoutka
- 2.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Robert Wohnoutka
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.