ezPDF Reader is the world's first mobile PDF app with the embedded multimedia (audio & video) playing capability. Easy annotations and PDF form-filling are widely used features.
This renewed app now supports both the iPhone and iPad devices.
Now we have added new features of multimedia capability on PDF. Should you have any questions on creating this new type of PDF, pleases feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For the business use of this advanced technology, content developments or interactive eBook productions, please contact us for our SDK library / API at email@example.com
● Playing Audio, Video, and Animation from PDF
Embedded multimedia files can be played
- Play audio on text or marked areas
- Play video inside a frame or a full-screen
- Play GIF and APNG (Animated PNG file)
● Text-to-Speech (TTS)
Let the text has its own voice.
- TTS Feature is now included in the app. No need to pay this feature as an In-App Purchase
- More languages are supported
- Background mode playing is possible
● Annotation Features on PDF
A useful tool to add text, write and draw on PDF.
- Freestyle writing and drawing
- Line, rectangle, and oval shapes
- Add comments and insert images from the photo library or camera
- Mark up texts with highlight, underline and cross-outs.
- Change colors, opacity, and thickness
- Erase one by one or page at a time
- Flatten annotations
- Import, export and share annotation list
● PDF Form Filler
If the PDF file is designed with the PDF-form features, you can simply type in the form field and apply marks on buttons. Import and export data. Fill out your form, sign, flatten, and then send via email.
The Scrap is a new feature for this version. Just select an area from the PDF page with the scrapping tool. The selected area will be created in PDF and image. Texts and images can be stripped from the PDF when available. You can easily share them as you wish.
● Reflow View
Able to switch between PDF and Reflow View. Reflow view now supports images as well as text. Pinch zoom in to increase the text size and zoom out to make it smaller.
● Customized Viewing
Tap top or bottom area to show a navigation bar and toolbars.
Hide them by touching right below the navigation bar or right above the toolbars.
- Text search and highlighted result
- Thumbnail Pageview
- Create bookmarks and list them
- Support Table of Contents (Bookmarks in other PDF programs)
- Annotation List
- Attached File List
- Scraped File List
- Page read direction from left to right/from right to left
- Sing Page View or Double Page View (with or without front cover)
- Page scroll vertical/horizontal
- Page turning effect
- Duotone Mode with night reading mode
- Embedded hyperlinks are live (Go To Page and URLs)
● PDF Documents
- Open the standard password-protected PDF file
- Attach files
- Share PDF file
● Functions for File Management
We now support the Document Browser for the file management
Convenient file management - Folder Creation / Copy / Cut / Paste / Move / Delete / Rename
File list view and File cover for a recent view
File search by Name
Please share your thoughts in the review! Thank you.
- Text search added on Context Menu
- Highlighted search results remain visible after searching
- Able to select a character by a single tap highlighting
- Fixed bug - Link button image, magnifying glass, knowledge taps features (Show / Hide), GIF/APNG animation
- Added indicator animation for loading
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Recent update ruined the app
This update was awful! First they released it with a myriad of bugs, broken features and disappointed customers. I waited to update to see if they fixed their issues.
Just updated and very very sorry I did! Still a major lag. Removed a ton of features like the side bar controls. To highlight a character takes you about 7 clicks and if you mess up its about 14 more to fix it.
It went from being one of the best programs to one of the absolute worse.
Edit: Thank you for the updates, it is back to working normal. It has taken a while for me to get used to it but that is my fault not theirs, I am not that tech savvy and hate change lol. I highly commend this app for cross stitching from a pdf file or diamond painting from a pdf file of a cross stitch chart.
Why would a company mess with something that worked so great. On July 3rd my beloved ezPDF Reader updated and the new one stinks. Please change it back!!!
Edit: thank you so much for the recent update that fixed all the issues. This is a pleasure to work with again!
This update was certainly not an upgrade. Very disappointed with the search function. Not case sensitive? Really? What’s the point? Also, could the highlight color be any lighter? I’ll be finding another app to use.
Not to mention how ridiculous it is to have to swipe to highlight a square instead of touch. I used to use this app for cross stitch but no more.
At least you’ve got the case sensitive search back but this is still a very frustrating experience. A once enjoyable hobby of cross stitch is now a chore. Please bring the old ezpdf perfect functions back!
- Unidocs Inc.
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Unidocs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HCILAB - English :Sarah $2.99
- HCILAB - Chinese :Xiaoling $2.99
- HCILAB - Korean :Yujin $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.