ezRide LA offers offline trip planning in the public transport system of Los Angeles METRO.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on the map etc.
• Fast offline trip planning
• Searching routes on a map
• Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
• Favourite routes
• Accessibility with VoiceOver
• Push notifications of schedule updates and their immediate download
• ... and much more
• Free basic features (offline searching, search routes by map), paid premium features (more details, routes and stops searching, no advertisement)
• Subscriptions purchased in CG Transit application are valid
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn’t work
It keeps giving me an error message when I search for bus stop timelines. When I try to report the issue on the app it keeps telling me there’s no email set up when there is one. If you cannot fix this issue, please refund my money!
This app is not working for me please do not take my money. I will follow up to make sure my money is returned and I will delete this app.
- Zbynek Riha
- 18.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Slovak
- Age Rating
- © Circlegate
- In-App Purchases
- LA METRO Annual $3.99
- LA METRO Lifetime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.