ezRide Philadelphia offers offline trip planning in the public transport system of Philadelphia SEPTA.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on the map etc.
• Fast offline trip planning
• Searching routes on a map
• Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
• Favourite routes
• Accessibility with VoiceOver
• Push notifications of schedule updates and their immediate download
• ... and much more
• Free basic features (offline searching, search routes by map), paid premium features (more details, routes and stops searching, no advertisement)
• Subscriptions purchased in CG Transit application are valid
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I am so glad I found this app! I am new to SEPTA and Philadelphia, and found it really hard to try and figure how to get to places by public transit . Even people who have lived here for years were clueless. Simply enter your starting point and end point, and the app computes all the options for you! You can pick a bus or trolley line and see where all the stops are on a map that also lists businesses and points of interest. Very easy and fun to plan with! Makes exploring Philly a pleasure instead of a challenge!!
- Zbynek Riha
- 18.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Circlegate
- In-App Purchases
- Philadelphia SEPTA Annual $3.99
- Philadelphia SEPTA Lifetime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.