Note: Requires iOS 10.0 (or later)
EZSpeechPLUS is designed for those who have lost their ability to speak (but are able to read) as a result of stroke, cancer, laryngectomy, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's, ALS or any other medical condition.
EZSpeechPLUS provides easiest, most effective approach to conversational speech for literate individuals who require a way to “speak” by either typing or choosing from existing topics and phrases, or by adding new ones.
1. Typing-to-Speech - Type whatever you want to say and press the "Speak" button.
2. Text Saving/Retrieval - Create longer paragraphs, or complete speeches and save them for later retrieval.
3. Topic and Phrases - Create you own customized vocabulary with Topics (eg. breakfast) and associated Phrases (eg. "Good morning", "Would you like a coffee?")
4. Apple Premium Voices - Top quality, natural sounding voices in multiple languages and genders. No more awful robotic sounding voices.
EZSpeechPLUS comes preloaded with hundreds of topics and phrases so you can start speaking immediately. You can simply type something and press the "Speak" button, or add as many topics and phrases as you like and create a customized vocabulary.
Add as many Topics (eg. Going to the movies) and associated phrases (eg. "2 tickets please", "large popcorn", "not too much butter please") as you want or need. Unlimited vocabulary.
Note: To add new voices to EZSpeechPLUS...open your iOS devices Settings, General, Accessibility, Voiceover, Speech, Voice...select voice(s) to add.
Gus Communication Devices has been a leader in speech/communication apps for over 23+ years. We offer life time toll free tech support at 866-487-1006, LiveChat support at www.TalkTablet.com and email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gus Communication Devices, Inc.
- 10.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- EZSpeechPlus is © 2016 Gus Communication Devices Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.