Take your place in the world’s premier motorsport championship in F1® Mobile Racing — an official free-to-play mobile game of the 2023 FIA Formula One World Championship™
Develop and customise your own F1® car from the ground up, race for one of the 10 official F1® teams, and challenge opponents from around the world to thrilling multiplayer Duels.
Featuring all the official teams and drivers of the 2023 Formula 1® season, F1® Mobile Racing lets you compete on stunning circuits from this season against the greatest drivers on the planet, such as Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc and Fernando Alonso.
It’s you against your rivals in intense, high-stakes F1® action!
• OFFICIAL GAME OF FORMULA 1®: F1® Mobile Racing is an official mobile game of the 2023 FIA Formula One World Championship™, featuring this season’s teams and drivers.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Duel against players from around the world in real-time 1v1 races to earn prizes and rise up the Leagues.
• CAREER MODE: Start your very own career and sign up to represent an official F1® team for a season! Upgrade your car and race for the championship.
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enhanced for 2023, enjoy a console-quality racing experience on mobile with incredible car models and environments.
• 2023 SEASON: All new driver line up. Updated each teams car statistics to better match the 2023 season!
• HIGH-STAKES EVENTS: Race in time-limited Grand Prix™ Events for big rewards, and combine your scores over each event to rank on global leaderboards.
• DEVELOP AND UPGRADE YOUR OWN F1® CAR: Collect the most powerful parts to upgrade your car’s performance and find the best configuration for each event!
• BUILD YOUR OWN SETUP: Collect, upgrade, and equip your favourite Driver and Team Principal with our new team parts. Manage and perfect your R&D setup with the all new Recycling and crafting system!
• THRILLING RACES: Take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet, with intense racing action against live opponents or intelligent AI.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
More tweaks and improvements behind the scenes to optimise your gameplay experience.
Ratings and Reviews
To the developers
I want to first say that this is a great game and I enjoy playing it. But there are some issues. First off, when you duel the match ups can be super ridiculous. It’s beatable but most of the time just ridiculous. I’m a very experienced video game racer. I’ve been playing racing games for about nine years. I use my controller for this game because that’s what I’m use to. But even for me, the match ups can be ridiculous. So I would love for the match ups to be a bit more fair. Second, the amount of duels in order to get to the next league is very reasonable. But when you lose a duel a couple of times it sets you back and can be pretty infuriating. Going back to the match ups because it ties with this, it’s easy to lose a couple of times. Last thing is that I would love for the single mode to have a real number of laps. Maybe something like 200 laps would be nice. I don’t want to go on and find more negative things, because you can find a lot of negative things about anything on this planet. But all of this would make the game improve a lot. And I think it would go a long way for a lot of people playing this game. I rate it five stars because even though it’s sometimes really annoying I still like to play the single race mode.
So close to being really good
So I’ve played this game before the new update and the team has done a really good job. Car graphics, tracks , handling of the cars and the everything on the “main page”. No game is perfect and I would give it 5 stars but it still needs a little more work. For controls I run steering left and manual right but numerous times I’ve hit the gas pedal when I’m trying to hit the brake crashing me and I’m not dragging the gas across the screen which I thought I was doing at first so that needs to be fixed I’ve thought about deleting the game for numerous times because of this issue. Second I’ve had players push me off the track and not get penalized still meanwhile I’ve had players wait stopped in a corner hit them and I get a penalty. I play in first person view and I’ve had cars hit me from behind and I get a penalty and don’t know why I can see if I ran into them because I deserve a penalty at that point. I’ve seen players flip in the air the. do some weird jumping in front of me and destroy me out of nowhere it’s like some weird glitch in the system. This game is good and in time I’m sure I’ll update to 5 stars seeing how the developers do good updates. Try it out overall it is fun. What I would like to see is to bad you couldn’t get “sponsored”it would probably help the developers get more money for the game players can get extra coins. I believe I’m thinking of the old nascar thunder games. But please at least fix the manual right issue.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your detailed and comprehensive feedback. We will look into adjusting driver penalties to make races more competitive and fair for all players, along with optimising the controls.
It acts like a pretty old game but there can be improvements
So I have been playing this game for almost 6 months and I have to say there are some pros and cons. The pros are that the cars feel realistic, the steering action is amazing and the drs part is amazing. But there are a lot of cons. First of all the graphics of the scenery of the circuits. In abu dhabi and austria the sky is just a pixelated image. It is not like it is realistic or hard to catch. When your driving, you can see that it is a pasted image without putting any effort in blending the image with the circuit. Second is the connectivity part. Suppose you forgot to turn up your phone screen brightness while the game is matchmaking. If thats the case, then you have to wait for the game to match make, complete the race and then you can increase your brightness because if you do it before, it will lose connection and restart the game again. Lastly is the point system. I really hate this part. The reason I hate this is that it makes it really really hard for players to increase their r&d points. If someone is racing and they came in seconds they will have to go through a -30 point loss because they came in second because of a .2 second difference. Maybe the devs should have a point system in which if there is no contact and a clean race the second place winner should have 15 points and first place winner can get 30 points. So yeah, because of that last con I do not want to play the game anymore. Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- ©2023 Electronic Arts Inc. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Pack $4.99
- Small Pack $0.99
- Large Pack $10.99
- X-Large pack $20.99
- Coins Mega deal pack $14.99
- Mixed currency pack $2.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- XX-Large pack $54.99
- League 7 Pack $4.99
- XXX-Large pack $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.