The F5 Access Legacy supports iOS versions 9-11 only. iOS version 12.xx and newer requires F5 Access 2018 (to be renamed to F5 Access) available on the Apple App Store. F5 Access from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
Use of this application is subject to the End User License Agreement available at:
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
F5 Access for iOS™, version 2.1.2, features:
- Secure mobile access when used with BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager.
- Automatic roaming between networks, enabling users to stay securely connected while on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
- Support for iOS per-app VPN.
- Web logon protocol support.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Custom URL scheme support for creating F5 Access Client configurations.
- Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping F5 Access Client.
- Administrator enforced device lock settings.
- Jailbroken device detection.
- Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials.
- Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations.
- Seamless user provisioning through MDM products from VMware Airwatch, IBM MaaS360 and MobileIron Core.
Requirements: (Contact your IT Administrator)
- F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager solution
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633
- Renamed the application from F5 Access to F5 Access Legacy, updated icon
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to remove VPN Settings from iOS
After my phone was upgraded to ios 12, I am unable to remove VPN settings that exist and neither the F5 Access Legacy or new F5 Access application see the VPN settings even though they are present in IOS Settings/VPN menu.
iOS 12 Issue
App worked great until iOS 12 came out. Now I’m unable to access anything work related until the company updates there app. Please do so ASAP! A day or more of not being able to access work content on my phone can set me back by a long time. Thank you in advance!
Worked without any issues until IOS update. Now I am unable to access work from home. This is quite the inconvenience. Super disappointed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2004-2018 F5 Networks, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.