F5 Access leverages the latest VPN technologies from iOS. Before using this application please refer to the F5 DevCentral article “F5 Access – FAQ” before deploying F5 Access with your MDM vendor.
The new F5 Access iOS application from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
F5 Access for iOS™, version 3.0.8, features:
- Secure mobile access when used with BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager.
- Automatic roaming between networks, enabling users to stay securely connected while on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
- Support for iOS per-app VPN.
- Web logon protocol support.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Custom URL scheme support for creating F5 Access Client configurations.
- Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping F5 Access Client.
- Administrator enforced device lock settings.
- Jailbroken device detection.
- Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials.
- Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations.
Requirements: Contact your IT Administrator
End User License Agreement: https://cdn.f5.com/product/apm/apps/eula.html
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633
iOS SDK upgrade from 10 to 13.
Added support for post launch url (create VPN and stop VPN features).
Ratings and Reviews
SDK Update - Dark Mode
Since the SDK update, if the iOS system is set for dark mode, then the app trys to respond to that. Appears that the app was not tested with dark mode, and now you can't read a bunch of text. So....fix dark mode?
No VPN connection
There is no internet connection whenever I connect to the VPN. I’ve tried restarting the client, my phone, and reinstalling the app with no success. I triple checked my credentials, my phone’s up to date, and notifications are enabled. I’ve toggled WiFi on and off with no success. I have a good mobile connection otherwise when the client is off. This VPN client just doesn’t seem to work.
Needs Touch ID/Face ID
Please add support for Touch ID and Face ID. This will make using the app more efficient.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2004-2021 F5 Networks, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.