F5 Access 17+
Secure access to enterprise
F5 Networks, Inc.
Designed for iPad
F5 Access leverages the latest VPN technologies from iOS. Before using this application please refer to the F5 DevCentral article “F5 Access – FAQ” before deploying F5 Access with your MDM vendor.
The new F5 Access iOS application from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
F5 Access for iOS™, version 3.0.10, features:
- Secure mobile access when used with BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager.
- Automatic roaming between networks, enabling users to stay securely connected while on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
- Support for iOS per-app VPN.
- Web logon protocol support.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Custom URL scheme support for creating F5 Access Client configurations.
- Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping F5 Access Client.
- Administrator enforced device lock settings.
- Jailbroken device detection.
- Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials.
- Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations.
Requirements: Contact your IT Administrator
End User License Agreement: https://cdn.f5.com/product/apm/apps/eula.html
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633
Ratings and Reviews
F5 access new updated
New update won’t stay on connect.
Dark Mode Display Issues
As of version 3.0.9, this app does not appropriately handle dark mode. For users with dark mode enabled, the device ribbon at the top of the screen is solid white, and the text labels for things like “Configuration” and “Status” are black on a dark grey background. The developer should consider locking the app to light mode or enhancing it to truly support dark mode to improve usability.
This app no longer works on IPad
It will no longer establish a VPN connection to go through a tunnel. The website has some ridiculous explanation about a split between iPad and iPhone but I only have it on my iPad. It claims it does not recognize the browser or connection. This needs to be fixed. It does not work and is currently useless
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2004-2022 F5, Inc