The Fabasoft Cloud app gives you access to your Teamrooms and data in the cloud. Wherever and whenever, securely and reliably. The app connects you with colleagues and external business partners on the go. Unlimited, mobile, and secure collaboration in the cloud.
The Fabasoft Cloud app lets you:
- Access your Teamrooms and data in the cloud quickly and easily.
- Read, open and edit documents from the cloud and swipe between documents.
- Open documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone using integrated apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Play videos from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone – even in offline mode.
- Upload images and videos from your image libraries into the Cloud – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other apps into the Cloud (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize documents from the cloud and access them in offline mode without using the Internet.
- Refresh all of the documents, folders, and Teamrooms that you want to access in offline mode with a single tap.
- Use LAN synchronization to download documents from other devices on the same network.
- Search for data in all Teamrooms to which you have access rights.
- Create new Teamrooms and invite contacts to Teamrooms.
- E-mail links to documents and email documents as attachments.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
- Quick and easy access to your worklist, including your tracking list in the cloud.
- Sort the different lists on your worklist by date, activity type or object, in ascending or descending order.
- Access your worklist on your Apple Watch.
- Execute work items such as “Approve” or “Release” documents and other objects.
- Protect your data in the cloud from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
- Authentication via the following methods: user name/password, client certificates, Active Directory Federation Service and the Austrian citizen card – depending the edition of the Fabasoft Cloud. In case of a permanent login, the device is bound to your user account using cryptographic methods. If your organization has enabled authentication via client certificates, the client certificate stored in the system key store will be used in case of a permanent login, otherwise you must import your personal client certificate into the Fabasoft Cloud app (e.g. using Apple iTunes).
To use the worklist, you will need at least the Fabasoft Cloud Enterprise edition.
Would you like to manage your documents in your own private cloud? The Fabasoft Cloud app also supports the Fabasoft Private Cloud. You can easily switch between your private cloud services and the Fabasoft Public Cloud. Meet the Fabasoft Private Cloud at https://www.fabasoft.com/private.
Do you want end-to-end encryption of documents in your team rooms for the highest security? The Fabasoft Cloud app will allow you to access Teamrooms that are encrypted using Secomo. Learn more about Secomo at https://www.fabasoft.com/secomo.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the cloud for secure business-to-business collaboration worldwide. All data is stored in high-performance data centers in Europe according to European data security and protection standards. The Fabasoft Cloud supports internationally recognized standards issued by independent auditors. These include ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 and most recently, TÜV Rheinland "Certified Cloud Service" certification. These seals of quality give you assurance and a common basis for comparison.
For more information about the Fabasoft Cloud, please visit https://www.fabasoft.com/cloud.
- Support for the Basic setting “Preferred Type for Comments”.
-- The app setting for the preferred type has been removed.
-- The mobile device management settings for the preferred type has been removed.
- Support for the Teamroom setting “Users with Read Access Are Allowed to Comment Publicly”.
- Support for the Teamroom settings “Allowed Types for Comments” and “Preferred Type for Comments”.
- Moreover we provide a lot of improvements of existing features.
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lacks useful functionality
According to support, there is no way to send invitations to events such as meetings or calls scheduled on the folio cloud calendar.
- Fabasoft R&D GmbH
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Fabasoft R&D GmbH, Linz, Austria, 1988-2020.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.