Explore the world of Fabergé and the last tsars of Russia through illustrated stories, amazing works of art, never-before published photographs and archives, a fairytale, and an interactive design activity. Choose your own path through the lives of Empress Maria Feodorovna and her imperial family, master jeweler Karl Fabergé, and generous museum benefactor Lillian Thomas Pratt. You can also try your hand at a designing a Fabergé inspired miniature egg.
Inside the App:
- Explore five pathways of Fabergé and Russian culture
- View never before-published photographs and archives
- See stunning objects made for the Romanov family
- Follow the career of innovative jeweler and business man Karl Fabergé
- Take an illustrated journey through the fairytale Ivan and the Gray Wolf
Updating content and improving speed for the egg workshop.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.