Compatible with AUv3 host apps such as GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and n-Track Pro.
FabFilter Pro-G is a high quality gate/expander plug-in for mixing and mastering purposes, with flexible side chain options and great interface design.
The Pro-G app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Pro-G as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Pro-G will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Five perfectly fine-tuned expander/gate algorithms: Classic, Clean, Vocal, Guitar and an upward expansion style
- Beautifully program-dependent attack and release curves
- Precise and helpful metering, including a real-time level display
- Low CPU usage
- Adjustable range, hold time and knee settings
- Optional look-ahead time up to 10 ms
- Expert mode that offers highly customizable side chain and level options, conveniently hidden in normal mode
- Mono, stereo or mid/side processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Zero-latency operation mode
- External side chain option
- MIDI triggering: open the gate/expander with your MIDI keyboard
- Separate dry/wet level settings
- Easy to set up for common gating/expansion situations with the included factory presets
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"FabFilter's slick, innovative interfaces make FabFilter Pro-G a joy to use. For pros and beginners alike, Pro-G is a superb tool!"
— Music Tech Magazine
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A music LEGEND
This is the state of the art noise gate for iOS or anywhere in the music world. This is the lowest price it’s available anywhere legally. If you record music, or spoken word, any sounds this is for you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FabFilter
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.