Compatible with AUv3 host apps such as GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and n-Track Pro.
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is a transparent, high-quality equalizer plug-in for mixing and mastering purposes, with up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing. With its unique Natural Phase mode, it matches both the magnitude and phase response of analog EQ'ing perfectly. Innovative features like Spectrum Grab and EQ Match together with its intelligent interactive EQ display make Pro-Q 2 an absolute joy to use.
The Pro-Q 2 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Pro-Q 2 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Pro-Q 2 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease of use and efficiency
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track
- Optional Gain-Q interaction
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- Phase Invert option to change polarity
- Large output level meter with peak level readout
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is sure to be the first plug-in we add to almost every channel on every mix we do for the next few years. Absolutely brilliant! Verdict: 10/10!"
— MusicTech Magazine
"FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is practically impossible to fault, being absolutely stunning in terms of usability, functionality and sound. Verdict: 10/10!"
— Computer Music Magazine
- Added Share Preset and Options > Import Preset and Import Preset Folder commands to the preset menu: this makes it possible to share presets with other iOS and Mac/PC devices, and with Pro-Q 3.
- Fixed incorrect text colors for editing in Dark Mode: this made it impossible to see the typed text.
Ratings and Reviews
Yes! (& Thank You)
iOS Owners (unlike other platforms) have proven time and time again, that if you build it (& it’s of quality), then we’ll buy it.
This is a prime example of that. Developers see that WE ( unlike other platforms) actually BUY our apps!
Thank You for supporting the only ecosystem worth developing on and for.
Beautiful - the best
Sounds great, of course...
Looks great, of course...
Easy to use, of course..
The only problem..it’s lonely. It’s the only FabFilter AU on iOS. It longs for its siblings. Hopefully they will get here soon.
The Greatest EQ on the Planet!
This is the best EQ on the planet, and now it can save any EQ curves you’ve set up. Fabfilter has been responsive and live up to their reputation for making the finest plugins anywhere!
Developer Response ,
We've addressed this in the new 2.17 version!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FabFilter
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.