Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• Monthly: $9.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
After an hour of Fabulous ambient music, the team was inspired to discover a new way to motivate users to achieve their goals. So we're introducing weekly self-care checkins. Each week, users will receive an interactive card asking one simple question: how are you feeling? Based on the response, we'll recommend content that's tailored just for you.
*New Home Screen Design*
After a 4-hr deep work session, we got to work and redesigned the entire home screen appearance. Our mission was clear: create an experience that allows you to cut down on noise and focus on your most important daily tasks. So what does this mean? When you open Fabulous, your daily goal will be pinned to the top of your screen for easy completion, your current journey letters and motivators will be accessible to re-read for inspiration, and all announcements will be collapsed.
So go ahead and check out the new design! We hope you enjoy the simplicity and cleanliness of the new home screen experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all have a list of things we'd love to do better or more efficiently, but actually making changes to our lives can take a huge amount of effort. Fabulous is an app with a surprisingly easy-going approach to self-improvement. It helps you forge new habits by providing science-based advice and daily activities that are really easy to do. You’ll pick a ‘Journey’ when you start, such as to lose weight or to concentrate better. With your goal defined, Fabulous gives you simple daily steps.
Keeping me accountable
I like this app so far. Much easier to use than Remente, which I had a subscription for. It’s basically a really organized and cute habit tracker. I like that it breaks my habits down for Morning, Afternoon and Evening. I need a timeline like that to keep me accountable. I’ve consistently done all my habits for the past four days which is a lot for me. I love the detailed letters, the motivational videos and the positivity that this app gives. I also like the personalization and how it uses my name in the letters, I feel like it’s talking to me. I also appreciate small tips to help with my habits like have a glass of water on the night stand or put all the items you need for tomorrow in one location ahead of time.
There’s a lot of people complaining about the annual subscription being charged without knowing. Apple emailed me ahead of time to warn me that I would be getting charged, not sure if this is something I had to turn on but I’m never surprised about a trial period ending because of the notification. I don’t mind the cost ($3 a month), I think developers should be paid for the time and energy they put into researching and creating a good app. It’s cheaper than an in person life coach who would charge hundreds to speak to you daily and keep you accountable 365 days a year. I guess cost is relative to how much you really want to make a change and build healthy habits. In my case, I’m serious about it and this app has been very helpful.
I truly do love this app. I have been using it for about a week now, and it has been more helpful than any other app I have tried. I am a young mother to two young boys, I work full time, and go to school full time. I have struggled for years now to learn how to take better care of myself due to my priorities are always making sure my children are taken care of while my health and wellness, both mentally and physically, took the back seat. For the first time in my life, I am actually creating healthy routines for myself. In the morning, I meditate, drink a glass of water, take my vitamins, and stretch. In the evenings I tidy up, read for 30 minutes and write down what went well today. And I’m still only using the free version! I think that is the best thing of all. Due to a strict budget, I cannot afford the premium version of Fabulous at the moment. However, I can still access a lot of the features that are essential to me bettering myself through this process. This also allows me to make sure that this app is everything I need it to be before I make the hefty $50 yearly subscription (I know $50 is not a lot by any means, I just can’t afford that right now🤷🏼♀️) and that’s okay! Because I can still thankfully do everything I need to do starting out. I sincerely appreciate the developers of this app, and I hope to stay with Fabulous for many years to come!☺️
- 305 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Fabulous SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Fabulous Premium $35.99
- Premium: Annual Preferred $49.99
- Fabulous Premium $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.