Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• One week free then $2.99/month, billed yearly at $35.99*
• *price may vary by location*
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
There is a way to have a productive day - every day. Focus Coaching lands right at the point in your day when you need it most. You’ve completed your morning routine of self-care and need to get to work. Listen to a two-minute message from your Life Coach to zero in on the concentration you need. Find your work/life balance and experience satisfaction in both!
You - reading this right now - made the Fabulous world. You are as deserving as those we serve. Think about the value of compassion in your own life. Could you be kinder to yourself? How might that look today? Is there someone else who could use your kindness in this moment? Act, then remember how it feels to give and receive. Bring your growing awareness of Compassion with you when you return to work on Circles
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all have a list of things we’d love to do better or more efficiently, but actually making changes to our lives can take a huge amount of effort. Fabulous is an app with an easygoing approach to self-improvement. It helps you forge new habits by providing science-based advice and daily activities that are really easy to do. You’ll pick a “Journey” when you start—like losing weight or concentrating better. With your goal defined, Fabulous gives you simple daily steps.
I truly do love this app. I have been using it for about a week now, and it has been more helpful than any other app I have tried. I am a young mother to two young boys, I work full time, and go to school full time. I have struggled for years now to learn how to take better care of myself due to my priorities are always making sure my children are taken care of while my health and wellness, both mentally and physically, took the back seat. For the first time in my life, I am actually creating healthy routines for myself. In the morning, I meditate, drink a glass of water, take my vitamins, and stretch. In the evenings I tidy up, read for 30 minutes and write down what went well today. And I’m still only using the free version! I think that is the best thing of all. Due to a strict budget, I cannot afford the premium version of Fabulous at the moment. However, I can still access a lot of the features that are essential to me bettering myself through this process. This also allows me to make sure that this app is everything I need it to be before I make the hefty $50 yearly subscription (I know $50 is not a lot by any means, I just can’t afford that right now🤷🏼♀️) and that’s okay! Because I can still thankfully do everything I need to do starting out. I sincerely appreciate the developers of this app, and I hope to stay with Fabulous for many years to come!☺️
This is a life changer
As a sophomore in high school who is currently taking ap classes and college courses while still trying to be mentally and physically healthy, this is it. When I was a freshmen I LONGED for a way to engage myself in my studies and my mental/physical health. I had to find an equilibrium. I had no motivation or reason to try at anything. I was looking for help everywhere: talked to my parents, friends, counselors, and a crisis hotline. I couldn’t find a solution so I pushed myself to do a lot of good habits, but in the end, it only deprived me of my motivation and will. I was overwhelming myself as I wanted to find a solution to my ailment. An ailment that ruins many lives. Lives ruined by procrastination. Now as I was looking for help online, I came across fabulous. The app seemed to good to be true and I gave it a shot for my own well being. Needless to say, I am grateful for this. As of now I have completed the courses: “An Unexpected Journey” and “Staying on the Road.” I’m currently doing “A Fabulous Night.” I know it sounds cliche of me to say this but it has changed my life for the better. I now feel happier, motivated, focused, confident, and passionate about my studies and life. Whether you’re 16, a middle aged person, or in your late years of life, it truly never is too late to help yourself and nourish as an individual. 10/10
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 249.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Fabulous SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Fabulous Premium $39.99
- Fabulous Premium $35.99
- Premium: Annual Preferred $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.