FAC Alteza Desktop 4+
Exospheric stereo reverb
- Offers In-App Purchases
This is an AuV3 Fx and requires a compatible host to work
More info: fredantoncorvest.com/FAC_Alteza.html
• Exospheric stereo reverb with ultra low latency pitch shifting
• Amazingly lush, dreamy and beautiful
• Shimmer kind effect, harmonizer
• Unique feedback processor and fine tuning of the All-Pass delays
• High-pass filter and stereo width input controls, separate Dry/Wet outputs
• Sidechain input to duck the reverb
• Multiple outputs, extra output bus to route the feedback signal to your own fxs
• Advanced Responsive Design, portrait and landscape views
Designed for ethereal lush sound textures and dreamy space reflection, FAC Alteza is the perfect solution to bring your instruments to heaven in no time. Thanks to a powerful feedback section containing, inter alia, two pitch shifters, the unit is able to deliver the very typical "Shimmer" sound kind effect very much prized by musicians that are making ambient music, or any kind of music that needs to be carried by a fabulous angelic evolving choir section.
FAC Alteza is definitely not "another shimmer reverb..." effect because it comes with additional parameters that make it very versatile. A particular attention to each part of the signal path was necessary to reach this level of high-end quality.
Here some features that make FAC Alteza an outstanding unit:
• the input signal is not monoized by default, a knob allows to control the width of the input stereo image before reaching the reverb
• the topology of the effect, based upon a series of All-Pass delays, allows to control the intrasec characteristics of the reverberation
• the number of All-Pass delays per stage and the echo density are alterable in the main section and in the feedback section
• two ultra low latency pitch shifters deliver progressive pitch-shifting of the reverberation tail or the input signal
• the feedback section contains a blend knob to control how much of the original signal is mixed with the feedback reverb
• the wet signal can be ducked by an external signal provided by the host
- AuV3 and Standalone App
- To use the sidechain and/or to output the additional feedback signal, you need a host able to provide to the AuV3 an input bus and an additional output bus
The documentation is available at fredantoncorvest.com/FAC_Alteza.html
New Free Update To Version 2.4.2 ! READ the Warning below before updating!
Support FAC • Rate and Review ALL of your FAC apps • Buy a t-shirt • Tip...
• Presets manager + new presets
• Sidechain* and multiple outputs** (route the feedback signal to your own fxs)
• Both size knobs are now merged to a single parameter
• Full responsive UI
• Improvement of the reverb engine
• Various minor fixes and improvements
*Your host must provide a sidechain signal
**Your host must support multi-out
**WARNING: If you want to keep your user presets - Wait before updating**
1) Open the Alteza standalone app (current version), check that all your user presets are there and close the app (an export folder containing all your presets will be created)
2) Zip the folder /Users/[your username]/Library/Containers/com.fac.AltezaAppOSX/Data/Documents/FAC/Alteza/fac presets/export
3) You are ready to update: open the new Alteza standalone app, long press the preset bar, tap “Import user presets” and select the zip from the previous point
Contact: support •• fredantoncorvest.com
Ratings and Reviews
I use this reverb as a "glue" on just about everything. It sounds huge and wide, particularly with string and trumpet, if you're going for that modern classical/scoring textural tone. Absolutely essential.
I hope that iOS phaser makes it over to MacOS sometime soon, too!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frederic Corvest
- 1.5 MB
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2023 FAC Fred Anton Corvest
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
- Large Tip $14.99