** STILL INTRO PRICE **
This is an Universal AuV3 Instrument and requires a compatible host to work
Warning: you have to run the main application once before using the AuV3.
• 16 Voices Drum Synthesizer and Stereo Sample Player (1 Synth/Sampler per voice)
• 2 oscillators (16 Waveforms) per voice with filters and phase modulation
• 1 sample player per voice with sample position, filters, phase and stereo control
• Advanced Pitch and Amp envelopes with multi control points and delay
• Envelope templates, modifiers and copy/paste
• Mixer page: 16 voices (Multi Output)
• Drum PAD page: voices triggered by drum pad (MIDI OUT and Velocity Sensitive)
• Includes classic drum machines built in presets for inspiration
• iOS AuV3 - Multi Output (If Supported By HOST) - Universal (iPad/iPhone)
Everyone agrees that the drums are a very important key element of almost every genre out there, they are the fondation of a song. We are all fan of acoustic drums and drum machines, they each have different characters and strengths. FAC Drumkit combines both world, samples and synthesis, in order to provide new exciting and unique sounds. As a rule of thumb, the synthesizer section brings the body of the sound, and the sampler the unique character. Both parts are layered together and contain essential parameters to ensure they won't clash and will sit well together.
On top of the samples and synthesizer section, FAC Drumkit brings unique Amp and Pitch envelopes with precise control points to modify the curve in a gentle or extreme way. The envelopes play a very important part in the signal path because, thanks to their flexibility, they allow designing very special transition. Indeed, the envelope of a Clap is probably the best one to illustrate the benefit of such envelopes created by points. The burst kind of sound is very hard to replicate with classic ADSR, it's not the case in FAC Drumkit. Needless to say, thanks to the control points the pitch transitions are also more interesting and precise. The value of each control point can also be altered manually, to set the root note of a kick for example.
FAC Drumkit is for everyone, as sound designer you will be able to synthesize your own drums in a fun and creative way. On the other hand, if you are looking for instant results, use the provided presets or load your favourite sample pack in the sample section of the 16 voices.
• Multiple Outputs support: Multiple output is available by default (1 voice means 1 additional output). In the mixer view your can add or remove voices to/from the main output. Grouping outputs is a host features. Warning: you need an AU host supporting multiple outputs (Cubasis, Dramboo, ApeMatrix, AUM).
• Loading user samples: You can load a total of 16 users samples, one sample (max 1sec) per voice. Long press (hold) on the Sample button to get the menu. FAC Drumkit is not a super sampler and it's focused on drums (transient one). The 1 sec duration applies for samples and envelopes.
• Parameters MIDI CC Automation: The following list of parameters can be altered by external sources set in AUM (for all the voices): oscs hpf/lpf(+q), osc2 pitch ratio, sampler hpf/q /lpf/q and voice level. Warning: some hosts are forcing the listing of all parameters! The one not mentioned in the previous list are not supported.
Another update bringing fixes and new features, don't forget to leave a review if you enjoy FAC Drumkit !
Contact me for any issues and stay tuned for the next features coming soon.
• Addition of voice re-ordering by drag & drop. Long press the voice button or the pads to re-order
• Addition of voice category labelling. Tap the voice button and select label
• Addition of multiple file/folder loading
• Addition of drag and drop of files in voice page
• Addition of import/export for user samples. Please read Readme.txt in FAC Drumkit Folder in Files
• Addition of auto scaling view
• Fix a possible sample navigation issue
• Fix the pitch env start point in preset Drums Bank 01
• Fix env graph delayed points
• Fix Copy/Paste clipboard sharing
• Fix possible muted sampler notes
Important: backup your user presets before installing version 1.2 (See Readme.txt in FAC Drumkit Folder in Files)
You may loose the links of “user samples” (This will only happen in version 1.1) BUT it will be possible to relocate each file with the new version
Ratings and Reviews
Simply put, this app has Quickly become my number 1 for drum sculpting. The amount of control FAC has given us to alter the texture of the drum, gives us the ultimate in sound manipulation. Add to that the ability to import samples and change the sound of the samples themselves is also hugely appreciated. I also wanna make note: you can import entire folders, or with the latest update, multiple folders into one voice. That means you can select and audition all of your samples on-the-fly!
Also noteworthy. This developer is extremely responsive to questions and problems you might have. I had an issue that was solved within minutes after contacting Fred (@fac_corvest) on Twitter.
Thank you FAC
If you want power, elegance and utility. This is for you.
Only had it for a few days and I’ve lost hours and hours playing with it. The interface is refreshingly elegant. I recommend reading the manual though. I couldn’t be more satisfied. This is my new favorite drum machine. I have a wish list for Fred: 1) LFOS as it is there isn’t much to modulate I know. But I still want it. 2) loop option for envelopes —. This could add time to samples without increasing sample time 3) more sample time 4) envelope banks for saving shapes to quickly load. 5) LFO access to envelope bank and presets so we can get crazy 6) 3 LFOs per kit would be a great start but the more the merrier. 7) undo/redo
Gorgeous on the eyes, gorgeous on the ears. This is an epic drum app. As we have come to expect from FAC, every little detail is in its place and the controls are some of the most intuitive I can recall in a long long time (within 5 mins of download, I was jamming away, certainly there is plenty left to discover but it’s just nice to look at something and have a very good idea what everything does at a glance). Bravo! If you’re on the fence, it’s a no brainier purchase.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frederic Corvest
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2021 FAC Fred Anton Corvest
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.