Easily track your growth, engagement, and monetization efforts with the companion app to the Facebook Analytics web product.
- See conversion rates and other important metrics and reports for all of your properties (app, website, Facebook page and Instagram profile).
- Create funnels, cohorts, overlap charts, and other data visualizations. Plus, filter by demographic or activity segments.
- Add charts to custom dashboards to track related metrics in one convenient place.
- See the charts and filters you've created in Facebook Analytics on the web.
- Get alerted when there are significant changes to your metrics.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using Analytics for several years now. Each year the metrics available get better and better! It’s a very helpful tool to guide the Ads targeting audience and the best time window to have the most organic engagement. It’s also super helpful to identify which purchases came from your Ads and I’m not even gonna get started in how powerful this tool is when you combine it with Facebook Pixel. 100% in love! Recommended!
Here for all my analytical needs
I enjoy the intuitive ease of setting up button click tracking. It’s far easier to set up than Google Tag Manager and I love how simple it is to compile lookalike audiences and retargeting groups then apply that to my Facebook & Instagram ads. 5 stars. No question about it.
Excellent program when you learn how it works for your business!
Excellent for keeping informed on how your ads/post are performing. In depth statistical data to track your business on Facebook.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 57.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Facebook, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.