Facebook Gaming welcomes you to a new world of gaming. Share in the joy and fun of rooting for top streamers as they play the world’s biggest games.
Be among the first to try the Facebook Gaming app, the place for all your gaming interests, where you can:
This is where streamers call home. Plus, discover new videos from the biggest esports and gaming’s top publishers. On Facebook Gaming, there’s a whole world of gaming waiting for you to tune in.
We have gaming groups for everyone, and new ones are starting up every day.
*This app is compatible with Facebook data plans.
We regularly update the app with bug fixes and performance improvements. Please check out the latest version, and thanks for using Facebook Gaming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still need a lot of improvements
Overall it’s great to have all gaming streamers in one place. However, I do notice that there is no supporter button, and cannot send virtual gift either. The quality of the stream is worse for some reason. I find the stream is smooth and clear in regular facebook app.
Mobile gaming streaming in awful
This app should offer the best mobile gaming streaming experience, for the fact that this is a facebook tool. Instead it offers the worse facebook mobile gaming streaming on the entire apple store. I should be able to select my streaming destination, but im only able to stream to my personal facebook account wall. I dont want that, there is a reason why I HAVE CREATED A FACEBOOK GAMING PAGE. I want to be able to chose where i want to stream my mobile gaming. Also the streaming quality is awful, it only let me stream at 360. Really facebook gaming team? Who will watch a 360 quality streaming today?
In the next update i want to be able to chose where I want to stream , my facebook wall or my facebook page, and I want to be able to change the stream quality from 360p to 1080p since I belong to the facebook level up program.
Glitchy AF and lost 60-second clips I took😢
1. I can’t react (❤️😂😢👍😡) to half the comments on the stream.
2. I can’t reply to a majority of comments.
3. I can’t make 60-sec clips
4. my clips say they share to the group but never appear.
5. My clips only allow me to share to one place even though I usually share to messenger, private supporter community, the gamer’s regular community for both supporters and non supporters and my onw time line.
6. Facebook was inundating me with ads in the regular Facebook ap so I couldn’t wait for this. If you pay to support a live stream and send stars, you shouldn’t get ads
7. Star costs are ROBBERY LEVEL INFLATED unless you buy them on a lap top.
8. On the Facebook gaming ap and the phone for iphone they cost $100 6,400 stars.
9. On a laptop it costs $25 for like 2,500 stars.
ROBBERY AND HIGHLY UNETHICAL. That’s taking advantage of people who don’t know better. Plus the creators only get a penny for every star, so that’s another way they are taking advantage of people.
10. Get it together Facebook. Got a lot of friends who deactivated. I think I might be up next. Unfair, unethical, glitchy and can’t even fully participate in chat community of my favorite streamer.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 312.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1200 Stars $19.99
- 95 Stars $1.99
- 530 Stars $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.