Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As always... the ads
I get on Facebook a lot. And I actually do like the app because I can connect with my local and distant friends and family. However, in recent months I have noticed the ads keep changing. It used to be at the beginning of videos for instance which wasn’t a big deal, however, now it is smack in the middle of a video and as soon as that happens it makes me leave the app because of the frustration of being interrupted by a stupid ad. I understand apps have to have ads or whatever but placing them in the middle of a video is really stupid for your business. Also, I have now noticed that if I just want to watch a video while scrolling and not click on it the video also stops a little ways in and tells me I have to click on it to continue watching. That is ridiculous. If you want to make users happy, place the ads in between posts like Instagram, and don’t prevent people from watching videos without clicking on them. That’s the whole point of the little permission some of us give where it asks if we want videos to play while scrolling! So please fix this issue. As well as keep a fixed layout because this app changes a lot and it gets really annoying. Thanks.
Hello. I use Facebook for learning information about my cars, and purchasing off of market place. Unfortunately, when ever I go to scroll through market place, once I hit a certain point, it shows me the same stuff again. And I don’t scroll far, maybe 10 rows of stuff? And once I tap something I’m interested in, decide I’m not interested, and go back it starts me back at the top sometimes, and other times it does not allow me to scroll any further but it puts me right where I was. Now that isn’t a big deal because I can just use Craig’s list for that stuff. The biggest problem with the app is this. I am in many groups for vehicles to help me sometimes identify what is wrong with my cars. If someone makes a post, I get a notification for it. I tap the notification and it is never freaking there! What the heck! Then I scroll through to try to find stuff that I found out a few days back and realize it’s a lost cause because they did the stupid algorithms thing in the groups too where it doesn’t display the most recent first, but it jumps around. I’m seeing posts from a year ago then I see one from 2 weeks ago then I see one from June. What the heck do facebook? Fix this bs so that when I go to look through posts I can see chronological. Make it an option I can change to...something.
Someone who is about to stop using Facebook.
Hi FaceBook developers! So, I’ve read some of your reviews and most of them that are first are bad. I mean, I used it before. My mom has FaceBook as well, so I don’t see what’s wrong with it. I will give you some suggestions though so that way your rating will go up and it will appeal to those who think it’s just for grown ups. One thing I would recommend is to stop the ads between videos okay? Most of these reviews I see are about the ads. So may we please stop with the ads? Social media isn’t supposed to have any type of ads associated with videos. For example: Instagram has ads, but they aren’t with the videos, they are separate. You can scroll to see the ads and it doesn’t have to be together with the videos. Another thing I would recommend is to limit the use of things that are unnecessary, like the updates. Yes, they are needed, but not all the time. It gets confusing for others if you keep changing the format of the app. That’s all you have to do, and I would lastly recommend is that you have to listen to your audience/people who use the app that way your rating will go up. I hope this helps!
- Facebook, Inc.
- 411.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.