Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor maintenance of watch feature
I watch facebook videos a lot and it makes me angry when I’m trying to watch videos I want to watch on Watch and nothing I like or am even interested in shows up. They can have all this data about me but cannot figure out that I don’t want to watch the same dumb livestream that I’ve skipped past for days and that I want to watch videos similar to the ones I’ve spent hours binging. Not only that, but if I select that I want to watch just videos and not livestreams from the filters, it still shows almost entirely livestreams in recommended videos. Lastly, the fact that it has been probably a month at least since the picture in picture feature has been out on iPhone and this app is pretty much the last one not compatible when it’s trying to push its Watch feature is annoying at best and maddening at worst. Please fix this and make it an actually usable feature for people who want to enjoy content.
Edit: I was looking under the Gaming tab because I thought it was the watch tab which is my fault because my app is in a different language, but I realized you can change up your dashboard a bit and instead of being able to just enable and disable the Gaming and Groups features, why can’t I switch the gaming part with the Watch feature instead? That would be a huge improvement for the app.
App is useless
Facebook had become basically unusable for months. Many users repeatedly post the same issues without any response or resolution from Facebook. I’m an IT professional it appears the app is incapable of keeping up with the volume, maybe server issues. The app freezes constantly and crashes. Isn’t working at all while on wireless have to turn off my wireless to have any hope of being able to review my notifications. Anytime I get a new notifications it throws me out of where I am and back to the beginning of my notifications. Then I have to start all over again paging through the hundreds of notifications I receive to try to find where I previously left off which is next to impossible due to the endless freezing and crashes. Notifications I previously reviewed continue to show unread making it impossible to figure out which ones I’ve reviewed. The app has gotten totally frustrating to use to the point it’s taking me several hours a day just to get through notifications, there aren’t enough hours in the day to deal with Facebook which is slowing becoming a full time job to deal with. It’s a good thing it’s free because no one would pay for software that doesn’t work and provides no customer service or issue resolution. They constantly make so called updates that break previously working functionality. The updates are unwanted by the users, what we want is a reliable app not a bunch of bells and whistles that do nothing to improve the user experience.
OK so I had a account on Facebook and I pretty sure somebody hacked it and with saying that I can not login the email that it says that I logged in with is not my email at all because one I know all my emails and this is not one of them I also know all my password because I have the written down and it’s saying it wrong I have tried to email Facebook and no one has answered me and that was over a month ago Um so with all the passwords I have put in and everything nothing is working so I keep trying right and the page like disappeared for awhile and today December 5 I some how found it back so I am now trying to get back in to it and I can’t still I’m so mad that it’s not working obviously Facebook is no help and they are not doing there job I literally just want to get back in my old account because I have so many friends and pictures on there. The one person on there is a old friend that passed away and the hole family has a thing where we posted on there happy birthday and all that but that doesn’t matter I want to fight out how to change my password on there but good old Facebook can’t answer some body questions so maybe Facebook well see this and help out? But I don’t recommend getting Facebook because I’m about done with this dumb app because they have me so mad about this hole thing.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 471.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars $1.99
- Supporter $4.99
- 250 Stars $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.