Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We've updated the app to support iOS 16 and Lock Screen widgets.
Ratings and Reviews
I hate this new photo feature?
Whatever new photo feature is showing individual photos from gallery postings is super annoying. I want to see the original post which has a published comment or paragraph. Spitting out random photos and not the original post gives no context for the photos. Especially for those who post in their business account.
For example: I shared my business pages 5-6 photo gallery styled post which has an entire paragraph written in the comment box for explanation. All the sudden I’m seeing the individual photos pop up randomly on my feed. They don’t make sense without the entire post. I thought it was maybe just showing myself these photos and ignored it thinking the public isn’t seeing the post this way. This morning I keep seeing random pictures from one of my high school friends. No comment or paragraph written with them. I was super confused with the amount of images I saw like this. They didn’t make sense or have any context to them. I clicked over to their page to find an actual post that has 42 photos grouped into it. It had and explanation of “happy anniversary….” And long paragraph to follow. Why on earth wouldn’t Facebook show users the original post at least before it starts shooting out random photos to people? If the business pages are the same this is going to be super frustrating. So I have to comment on every photo for them to make sense? So annoying.
Oh thank god i didn’t update i canceled just in time
I heard nothing positive get your crap together fb what’s wrong with some good change for once let us customize our profiles at the least man music players make a fb chat room like they had on MySpace and you could join Florida chat or China whatever place state country nd also be able to make your own rooms that people could join randomly or you can control but it’s supposed to be bout meeting new ppl now how much more friends ppl be able to make if we could find rooms that are relatable like i would join a broward county chat in my area Florida and you can join the room that’s most popular nd you could see how many ect nd now you can click on their names so instead of it being a random they have a profile nd pics nd you can request them to add them if they want to chat privately from then on I’m tired of just have only my friends to see any more these ppl are old news anyways we don’t need reels me need a Omegle type area for the ppl that want to chat about love or politics or dating or friends or cooking🔥go to rooms for ppl to just get advice from even just something else to do think about it fb send me a dm for great ideas I’m from the MySpace era i have every single app nd come to fb first but getting old so fix it memories also getting boring seeing it too much it should be search option but thank for your time
Where is the common sense?
I never write reviews and this one isn’t even about all of the app. I am tired of all of the ads, what they promote, and how many times a day. The reason for writing is that I would like to say no to many things and when I do I get asked why. Perhaps no means no and I do not want to buy anything that I didn’t look up. To click the little x on purpose and still have to give a reason is foolish. Why do apps give into ads? Why are ads relevant? Who makes the money? Without people as customers then there would be no ads or money. Then there had been the fake profiles using pornstar pictures as their own while acting like another person. The hack messages had been old and annoying and the use of sexualized conversation and content behind it is even more annoying. If not lured by a stranger then some of my friends and family’s profiles get hacked and send me messages. If people can do the simplest of things on Facebook then it would only be assumed that the bigger scaled would be right there in second place if not leading the way. Updating an app to be so close and personal with my life isn’t why I need Facebook. Basically it is the only place to communicate with everybody that I know at once. Anyways y’all are supposed to be all high tech and I would expect more responsibility in areas that to me would be common sense. Keep it simple, pure, and for the people without selling out and everything will work out just fine. Good Day and Lord Bless Everybody.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meta Platforms, Inc.
- 311.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Meta
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter $4.99
- 530 Stars $9.99
- 99 Stars $0.99
- 1200 Stars $19.99
- 45 Stars $0.99
- 145 Stars $2.99
- 310 Stars $5.99
- 95 Stars $1.99
- 250 Stars $4.99
- Supporter $2.49
Get things done within this app using just your voice.