Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst app ever created
I have had a fb acct for many years. It is associated with an email I no longer use so for a bit of time I didn’t have access to it but I recently went on and changed my password and now I use it more regularly. During this time I had a girlfriend who thought I didn’t have a fb so she made one with my current email I use for everything. She also took the time to add herself as a friend. I went on my fb (the one with the bad email and password I had to change) and I was trying to add my email to it when I realized it was linked with another acct. I found the other acct realized it was the one she made and tried to change the password and log in and delete it. I got the password changed because it’s my email, but when I try to log in it says I need to submit an ID. I tried several times and it hasent accepted any of my ID’s. And this is where I learn Facebook has zero customer services reps you can speak to. I’m sure if I could explain this to a person it would all be solved very quickly. Also since this acct was made. I get emails every time my ex posts something or does anything on Facebook multiple times a day. When I click the link in the email and try to sign in it asks for ID. Facebook is by far the most difficult and pointless app I’ve ever used. It’s wasted so much of my time it’s actually brought my emotional distress. If anyone from Facebook sees this please help me.
Buggiest app on my iPad
Let’s face it, if you use social media Facebook is a must have to stay connected. However the Facebook app is a complete bug filled app that only seems to break more with every update. I’ve been waiting for years for it to work right and yet I always know when an update comes, because something you use regularly will break guaranteed. If by some miracle it gets fixed in the bi-weekly update, I promise you something else you use will be hindered in the next version.
Sorting has always been a mystery to me. I understand sponsored posts and ads as something as to pay for the backend but I never understand why something as simple as seeing recent posts just doesn’t happen. Most recent is a joke...it just never works. I constantly get days old posts in my news feed even if there’s been no replies to them. If I see something and then accidentally refresh I may never find that post again because it’s lost in the Facebook algorithm.
In the end Facebook is still the best way to post and share news and info with friends, but the constant failures of the app time after time makes it beyond frustrating and disappointing to use.
Attn: FB suspended my account for no solid reason suddenly
Greetings Facebook crew! The purpose I write to you is none other than to impart my report as well as to acquire assistance pertaining to Facebook account service. So today all of a sudden Facebook is asking me to submit a photo ID upon logging in; and I have uploaded and sent a photo of my driving license (genuine!). I have been using Facebook since 2009 if my memory serves me well and I never did infringe your ToU or regulations but somehow you team got me as using a fake profile name? I believe someone from within my friend list or a page (I don’t know as I followed/Liked tons of pages) was behaving mischievously and made a false accusation or report over my profile for no solid reason. What’s more, I did not do anything wrong ever since I use Facebook, or use the service for illegal purposes. Pretty please review my account suspension that does not hold water and reinstate it in next to no time. Please reach out to me please. It is the quarantine period and I need to work from home. Not to mention I have other foreign accounts that I link FB to login with. Thank you for your concern. Why do I have to bear a fault that is not mine?
- Facebook, Inc.
- 440.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.