Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Update months ago messed up notifications bringing me to the post
Hi just wanted to let you know of an issue I have been having with the fb app for iPhone users, I do have the latest update and this issue has been going on since the last 5 updates, I keep thinking it will be fixed but it has not yet, when I comment on a post in a group it automatically has me follow the post, so when someone else comments I get notified about it, I click on the notification and it just brings me to the group page, it does not bring me to the post, so I have no clue what post was in that group the notification was for, in a large group the post can be long gone down the page so I never find it, if they comment up under my reply and I get a notification I click on that notification and it brings me to the group page, it does not bring me to my comment so I can see what they replied to my comment, sometimes I search my name so I can see all the post I comment on to look for a reply but really if I made like 20 comments on 20 different posts I am not searching them all! So I have basically stopped using fb because it’s pointless, my notifications aren’t bringing me to my comments, not bringing me to the replies, it just brings me to the group page, so I can’t follow any conversation on that post, this problem goes for every single group I am in, I click the notification because so n so replied to your comment and it brings me to the main group page with that post no where in sight
Can’t see certain friends page anymore
Ever since the update back in June I think it was, something happened to where both me and my sister in law can no longer view eachothers profiles. I didn’t know about it until she had texted me one morning to ask if I had deleted my account (I didn’t) because she tried to tag me into a post and couldn’t. She couldn’t find my profile at all. So when I tried to tag her into something, it Did the same thing with me too, I tried searching her name into the search bar and her profile will not come up at all anymore...even in old posts that I had her tagged in her name isn’t dark black and clickable anymore only her profile picture will still pop up on posts she commented it but then when I try to click onto her little profile picture it just says error something went wrong and goes to a blank screen. It’s weird because it’s only doing this to me and her. And I guess she had the same situation happen with her and a coworker but other than that Nobody else we know is having this issue. We didn’t block eachother. This has been going on since end of June and I have reported this situation to Facebook support plenty of times now and it’s still not fixed and no answer to why we randomly can’t see each other’s posts/talk to eachother on Facebook anymore. I just want an answer to why that happened and I want something done to fix it this is ridiculous.
Business on Facebook
I had closed my Facebook account years ago due to all the info they collect on someone starting a new business now and signed into a new account to start a page for the business within an hour of posting only three pictures of my business and adding info about my business I was asked to do verification through email then verification to telephone number then to send a picture of myself then to send a picture of my ID and my account has been disabled. After following their instructions of sending all the things that they asked for four days later I still do not have access to the account I started another account again I photo about my business hours contact phone number and email and again this morning less than 24 hours they have disabled my account again with no way to get a hold of anybody to solve the problems why would anybody want to put a new business on here to try to promote it I have spent more than multiple hours trying to set up something that should’ve been able to been done within one hour multiple days have not heard from them they have pictures of me my ID they have my phone number is multiple emails and still nothing from Facebook I sure hope their stock goes down soon because this company is not worth any thing
- Facebook, Inc.
- 450.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars $1.99
- 250 Stars $4.99
- 530 Stars $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.