Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
Please ignore any and all reviews that review bomb this app simply because the person is mad at Zuckerberg for selling our information or from those that don't grasp how Facebook works. The more you interact with posts, whether you hate the content or love it, Facebook assumes you want to see more content similar to that in which you interacted with. This app cannot help the fact that you cannot figure out how to edit your comment and posts on Facebook. This app cannot help that you don't understand Facebook's algorithm for showing you content. With that said, the app has never been stable at all. Whether on my iPad or my phone. Crashes happen daily. This is a multibillion dollar company based around tech. One would think they'd have a grasp on how to better manage their application's stability and be able to keep it as up to date as the actual Facebook website, but that seems to be an impossible task. Even with all that said, it still does what the app was intended, so it gets three stars from me. It could be much better, though. I am tired of my feed constantly refreshing, because the app reloads every single time minimize the app. It is supposed to still be running in the background. I know this, because it still drains my battery and eats data when mini iced. Again, it doesn't matter what device or OS I'm using.
Hi FaceBook developers! So, I’ve read some of your reviews and most of them that are first are bad. I mean, I used it before. My mom has FaceBook as well, so I don’t see what’s wrong with it. I will give you some suggestions though so that way your rating will go up and it will appeal to those who think it’s just for grown ups. One thing I would recommend is to stop the ads between videos okay? Most of these reviews I see are about the ads. So may we please stop with the ads? Social media isn’t supposed to have any type of ads associated with videos. For example: Instagram has ads, but they aren’t with the videos, they are separate. You can scroll to see the ads and it doesn’t have to be together with the videos. Another thing I would recommend is to limit the use of things that are unnecessary, like the updates. Yes, they are needed, but not all the time. It gets confusing for others if you keep changing the format of the app. That’s all you have to do, and I would lastly recommend is that you have to listen to your audience/people who use the app that way your rating will go up. I hope this helps!
If I could leave zero stars or a negative rating, believe me I would. So I recently downloaded Facebook and made a new account after not being on in 3 years, I deleted my old account and was starting to get my new one active with new friends and photos. Then one day I am randomly locked out of my account, with a request for me to upload another picture of myself for verification reasons. Okay, fine. So I do it and after a couple of days my account is back up and everything is fine. Well about a week after that I’m locked out AGAIN, and they want me to upload a picture of my DRIVERS LICENSE. Are you kidding me?? Well fine, social media addicted me decided it was worth it, I just want my Facebook back. So I upload it. It has been TWO WEEKS and my account is STILL disabled. WHY?? It says it’s been disabled for violating facebooks terms!!! I didn’t do anything!! All my activity has been is pictures of my family and my recent vacation. I have not done anything even remotely wrong. SO WHY IS MY ACCOUNT DISABLED, FACEBOOK?? I have tried contacting Facebook, and the only possible way is by going to their ‘help center’, which is absolutely useless in this case. I’m so done with this bull crap. Why did I even bother making a new account. So goodbye Facebook, you are a worthless waste of time.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 410.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
- Supporter $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.