* MOST user friendly BACKGAMMON app *
- Invite friends or play with random opponents.
- Rematch option at the end of a match.
- Game Center achievements and leader boards.
- Look for Game Center auto-match opponents while playing a local game
- Option to switch board home position and swap color.
- Text chat feature for all network games (Game Center, Local Network). Can be turned OFF.
- Play a Local Network game (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi), against the computer, or a pass-the-device game.
- Skill rating, won games, won match points and experience scores for completed Game Center matches.
- Progressive undo, replay last move, PIP values, doubling cube, human powered random rolls.
- Checkers are easy to select and move, with variable animation speed.
- Optionally show all possible moves for any piece, or use "one-tap" moves.
- Play 1, 3, 5 or unlimited-point matches.
- Resignation with 1, 2, and 3-times multiplier.
- Universal App: enhanced graphics for iPad and retina displays.
- Neural Network based advanced computer algorithm.
- Extensive settings screen allows users to customize their experience (see screen shots).
- Multiple dice rolling algorithms including web based rolls.
- Statistics screen: tracks games won, points won, matches won, as well as dice roll statistics.
- If the losing player disconnects from the game the winning player gets awarded the win.
- 60-second time limit per move for Game Center Auto-Match games.
Support of latest devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Computer has lucky rolls
It seems that in more advanced modes, the computer simply has luckier rolls. High doubles repeatedly. Not a very satisfying experience. The interface is good and provides better experience when playing a person rather than computer, i.e., pass the board.
Nice game, but can’t forfeit.
Play this game a lot, minor crashes, but they seem to update a lot which helps. Only real issue is I can’t forfeit a game, I go to forfeit game and none of the options work, it’s like buttons are grayed out. Frustrating when you want to forfeit game but have to keep rolling. Like to online version and playing random players, ranking are good too.
I learned how to play competitively at the highest level from this app - I am not the person who owns this app - I had bought the app twice - closed the icon & lost the game - it would be fair to tell this player how his sister can get it back without paying a 3rd time!
- Quatrian Inc.
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Quatrian Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.