Create personal time-lapse videos, for free, with FaceSlide!
See your child growing up, capture beard growth, or record your life, the possibilities are endless.
Set reminders, adjust photos, change order and timings, create videos, and preview FaceSlides at any time.
Choose from seven camera overlays to take pictures, or import multiple photos.
Watch FaceSlides on Apple Watch.
••• FEATURES •••
• Instantly preview and adjust FaceSlides at any point
• Add photos using the camera, with the help of seven different overlays
• Import photos from the camera roll and albums
• Tweak the position, scale and rotation of each photo
• Sort and change the order of photos
• Set daily, weekly, monthly, and specific, date reminders
• Create videos to share
• Export photos to the camera roll, an album, or zip file
• Watch FaceSlides on Apple Watch
• UI changes and fixes
• Improved iPad support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it! Took 2 days & many export attempts
My video finally came through! Love this so much although took few days of trying to export. Either way I have it now and very excited it’s working. Thank you Dan Fordham.
Can someone help me please? I’ve sent my first slideshow to my new Apple Watch 3 gps about 5 times over the last few days and it’s still not showing on Apple Watch. I’ve searched for app support and keeps bringing me to download in App Store.
Easy to use! Best one so far to present the transitions of your progress.
iOS 11.4 broke landscape
Sigh, iOS 11.4 broke landscape mode on iPhone X. I don’t like contacting you this way I feel bad dropping the rating. You should set your contact to a site where I can actually reach you in the future :)
Developer Response ,
Hi jengo, it looks like this was an iOS 11.4 issue that Apple have now fixed in the latest update. If you have any further issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the app. Thanks, Dan.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.