• Limited time sale! Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor
• The #1 Photo and Video App in 115 countries is even more fun on iPad!
Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to easily retouch selfies and portraits. Facetune for iPad offers all the advantages of Facetune, while the iPad’s large and vivid screen makes the app even more fun, with unprecedented user control that allows you to achieve strikingly natural results.
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• "One of the Most Powerful Mobile Apps I have Ever Encountered... Facetune Can Truly Be Called Magical." - Hillel Fuld, Huffington Post
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive and complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune. With tools that are powerful, easy-to-use, and even more fun on iPad! Perfect every photo or selfie, whether taken on the iPad itself or imported from your phone/camera. With the superior precision and control that Facetune for iPad offers, you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends.
What can Facetune do for you?
• Emphasize your smile
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting
• Create customized filters and frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Control size and intensity of every brush stroke
• Better control of Tones, Defocus, Whiten, Smooth and Details
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
• iPad Air 2 and above: 16.8 MP
• iPad3 and iPad Air: 12.6 MP
• iPad2, iPad mini: 8 MP
Here's what's new in this release
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Daniel and The Facetune Team
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for everything!
I absolutely love Facetune! I’ve used it to edit everything from fashion shots to landscape photography, and the results are phenomenal every time!
One of my favorite things about Facetune is the control it gives you over every tool. Many apps these days have a sort of “smart” function that tries to apply it for you, resulting in over- or under-application more often than not. Facetune, on the other hand, lets you hand-select where to apply any tool, as well as the strength, which allows for more natural-looking edits that, honestly, look better. Overall, this is well-worth the money and I would recommend!
One of my workhorse apps.
Since all of your recent updates this app has become a mainstay in my workflow. These tools are great for any kind of photo not just faces. I know many mobile artists who use this for detailing. Tone correction is the best in the market. I don't sacrifice texture to get proper color. This is your very best app. Simple, powerful and has so many uses. I would have paid $40 for this one.
Been a FAV for years!! However....
I would love for the creators of this app to keep ALL of the same features and filters! I have to say though, it has been QUITE SOME TIME since there has been any major upgrades to the app. I pay a good amount of money for the paid FULL version each year and I would like to definitely see much , MUCH more being added on a regular basis. More filters, settings, preferences, and tools to edit with that no one else has. I'm not speaking of goofy-looking "stickers" or bubble-letter text, etc. Bring us something innovative.... something that will bring itself levels past any other photo editing app on the market.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 73.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Lightricks Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.